Template: RGH / JTAG help

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
If you want assistance on your RGH/JTAG installation, you MUST post complete the following fields:

TX Product(s) used: e.g J-R Programmer, CR3 Lite
Console Type: (Xenon/Zephyr/Falcon/Opus/Jasper/Trinity/Corona etc).
NAND size: 16/256/512/4GB
Dashboard version: e.g 2.0.14699
CB version: e.g 5771
Screenshot of NAND details from J-Runner:
(attach an image to your post)
J-Runner log:
updflash.bin log (if applicable):
Image of Coolrunner:
Images of close-up soldering to motherboard:
(attach images to your post)

Description of problem:

Was the console working before you started: Y/N

(be aware that if you're trying to work on a faulty console, this is not a T-X product issue!!).

Warning
POSTING FOR HELP WITHOUT THESE FIELDS COMPLETED MAY RESULT ON IT BEING DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

We're trying to help you, so we need the important information up-front. Please help us to do this effectively!

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
Im having major Déjà vu
Yep, there's one in the noob section too. However it's obvious that noobs with 25+ posts will dump their questions in here without looking at the noob section first.

Reactions: metaljay

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
I fixed it by using simple nand flasher it was on a different thread thanks Anyway.

Sent from my trinity rgh since my xenon blew up.
Is there a reason why you keep posting support comments in this thread even though I keep deleting them???

Infraction and banned. Merry Christmas.

nathan snake

Noob Account
Jul 1, 2013
My nand is wrong and I write this nand on my xbox and xbox will turn off. But I got the cpu key but can not create a new Nand please help me .. My xbox is crona v4. tanx.
:(

is my cpu key

2C4E555009613DEFA48D7CD58FFE0EB8

skillet34

VIP Member
Jun 21, 2012
MA USA
Your previous thread was closed because of your fake coolrunner. If you did get it from mrmodchips you need to get that sorted first and get a genuine before help can be given. Starting another thread is just going to get you in trouble.

shaggy123

BANNED
Dec 16, 2013
dont buy any thing from mrmodchips.com aka mrconsoles name neil stanley higgs will rip you off goggle his name