The only game I can't make to run...

matofesi

Noob Account
Jul 13, 2018
Hi,
I'm using latest SX OS beta on 8.1.0 firmware without emunand and with external HDD with XCIs (I convert everything I use to XCIs).

Until now I had no problem with running anything I could throw at it.

Unfortunately I've just found something that gives me problems - "Among The Sleep Enhanced Edition". The game starts just fine, shows menu where I select "new game" it then shows picture of controller layout and blinks "LOADING" for some time then it changes to "PRESS ANY BUTTON" and after that screen goes black for a few second and then system message is shown "The software was closed because an error occurred" .
I'm really not sure what the problem is, especially that I've tried every possible combination I could think of:
- run XCI after conversion (I re-convert XCI changing encryption to lower keys version),
- run XCI converted with NSP (I downloaded two separate versions),
- run XCI without conversion (to rule out conversion errors),
- run NSP after installing to SD card.

The only thing I didn't try yet is disable stealth mode and check for update, but I would do this as the last resort only.

I've read elsewhere that I'm not the only one with this problem and it might not be 100% SX OS-related but I would very much like to see some suggestions.

Thanks,

m.

matofesi

Noob Account
Jul 13, 2018
Welll... I tried to go on-line, and now I know... Error code: 2181-4008 - one less worry ;)
Unfortunately it didn't solve anything as I wasn't able tu actually check for update - ban hammer hit right after I went to "Update" (or - more likely - it was already waiting for me just to show up;))

matofesi

Noob Account
Jul 13, 2018
Problem solved... I've just downloaded 1.0.1 update, merged it to the base game and it works without problems.