THIS PRODUCT IS NOW DISCONTINUED

Sidewyz

Dec 24, 2011
.... Have 6 boxes to do for Christmas and do I wait for the new or try and find this discontinued product?? Any idea of a release date?

quickvibes

Dec 3, 2013
Alberta, Canada
ack and I just ordered the r-jtag ult kit today... should be shipped tomorrow.
how well did it work on the falcon v1? I've never modded before but I've played with a lot of arduino hardware.

thanks

MrBucket101

VIP Member
Jul 3, 2005
Louisville, KY USA
TX products are never discontinued because they don't work; you should be fine and happy with your purchase

quickvibes

Dec 3, 2013
Alberta, Canada
So it seems the R-Jtag I thought I would be receiving in the mail any day now will not be coming.
I guess the vendor made a mistake and now I can either wait for the new chip or go with the RGH coolrunner or wait for the new chip.
what do you guys think?
possible eta of the new chip?

MrBucket101

VIP Member
Jul 3, 2005
Louisville, KY USA
So it seems the R-Jtag I thought I would be receiving in the mail any day now will not be coming.
I guess the vendor made a mistake and now I can either wait for the new chip or go with the RGH coolrunner or wait for the new chip.
what do you guys think?
possible eta of the new chip?
get a refund

quickvibes

Dec 3, 2013
Alberta, Canada
That I did. trouble now is I'm all excited about TX's upcoming mod to replace the R-JTAG. I know all good things come to those who wait but I'm really chomping at the bit here. I have no experience modifying game consoles, but I really want to learn. I've read the noobie guides, I've already disassembled my xbox and it is ready to go.
I've heard the RGH2 is not the best and has been aggravating for some. Is there a different choice for v2 falcons? Should I try out one of the CR kits? or just wait read more practice soldering on old motherboards while I wait for the next TX product that will blow the R-JTAG out of the water?
btw the thought and time put into the guides on here is very admirable. I thank you all for your vast experience.

xbrox

Noob Account
Dec 19, 2013
That I did. trouble now is I'm all excited about TX's upcoming mod to replace the R-JTAG. I know all good things come to those who wait but I'm really chomping at the bit here. I have no experience modifying game consoles, but I really want to learn. I've read the noobie guides, I've already disassembled my xbox and it is ready to go.
I've heard the RGH2 is not the best and has been aggravating for some. Is there a different choice for v2 falcons? Should I try out one of the CR kits? or just wait read more practice soldering on old motherboards while I wait for the next TX product that will blow the R-JTAG out of the water?
btw the thought and time put into the guides on here is very admirable. I thank you all for your vast experience.
I am in a similar situation as you, but I am going to wait for it. I don't want to miss out on something that could be better than something I could buy now.

A

alexk403

I know you guys do not have specific release dates like someone else was saying that it's done when its done, but any idea on when you plan to start preorders from retailers? Just trying to get a time frame for when I need to get some more xboxes by. Thanks! Merry Christmas!

JayBuch

Noob Account
Dec 26, 2013
Yeah I had just talked myself in to R-Jtaging my phat and I went to modsupplier and seen the R-Jtag Ult kit was sold out. I just dont want to wait too long.