Thread Hi-Jacking - BE WARNED !!!!

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
More and more members are abusing the forums and completely ignoring the rules of how the forum is supposed to be used efficiently and correctly.

The biggest abuse is Thread Hi-Jacking.

If you don't know what that is then it means you didn't read the post that says "READ THIS BEFORE POSTING ON THESE FORUMS"

From now on if ANY member is found to be hi-jacking another members thread they will be given a 5 Point infraction as a first warning and that lasts for 7 days. If they are given any other infraction within that 7 day period then they will receive an instant 24 hour ban from using the forums.

It makes the threads a mess, it screws up the original posters' issues and you will simply not get your own questions answered if you insist on not having any clue on forum etiquette.

I should also add that 99% of questions are already answered in guides and FAQ's which are EASY to find - that's why we have various sections for tutorials and clearly labeled guides as stickies.

if you have a question CREATE YOUR OWN THREAD - and make sure it is in the CORRECT SECTION !!!!

We do not make this difficult - a child can follow these simple rules.

Learn to use a forum properly or don't use it at all.

Thank you.

jfelding

VIP Member
Feb 9, 2010
Denmark
Thanks, i hope this will get the forums clean again :)

I

I wish I was Laddy

Hey i would have took the 24hr ban on the chin but for that dude to stick his 2 pence in and call me a arsehole.... looking at his website i think i know who the A-HOLE is...:)
Now ill take my punisment

Numaholic

VIP Member
Nov 9, 2010
Wow, that guy got banned already. :eek:
It will be a good example to everyone not to thread hi-jack! Good post, I always find it a bit odd when someone asks a random question out of the blue in a thread about something!:D

jfelding

VIP Member
Feb 9, 2010
Denmark
Is it just me, or did OggyUKs comment just get removed in about a minute because someone dosn't want him getting infraction points, lol :D