Trinity CR-EN Issues

BrockThunderjam

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2013
Yes with programmer removed console boots to retail on both demon and retail side.
I think I saw similar behavior on a console one time with a poor ground on the glitcher (hence the reason I wanted to see the CR wiring).

crazed-cracker

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2011
OR
I think I saw similar behavior on a console one time with a poor ground on the glitcher (hence the reason I wanted to see the CR wiring).
I tried a new ground point (the point used for yellow nand reading wire) and still no change. i am uploading photos of the coolrunner install right now.
IMG_0243.JPGIMG_0243.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

crazed-cracker

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2011
OR
Also after examining the console I can tell it had the demon installed fresh and was not a RGH console before the install.

crazed-cracker

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2011
OR
I guess if I cannot get the retail side to work I will do a RGH / Xecuter Fusion combo. If anyone has the download for Xecuter Fusion or the link please let me know as I can't find them anywhere online. I apologize if this request isn't in the right section.

BrockThunderjam

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2013
Also after examining the console I can tell it had the demon installed fresh and was not a RGH console before the install.
Only other thing I would do, which I assume you already have, is to touch up all those points on the demon. They looked pretty good from the angles in the pics, but worth a shot.