Trinity RGH 2.0 Dualnand not allowing to sync controller

MartosTech

Feb 15, 2018
Ok so got a console for a customer and installed a DemoN. While testing, i was using a wired controller so wasn't able to test the sync function. He received it and now claims that his wirless controller will not sync to the console. is there a special method to follow to sync ? as the sync button also acts as a button to switch from one image to the other? All helps appreciated!

GeekHeat

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2013
lancashire
Don't hold the sync button in or it will switch off and swap nand's. Just press the sync button quickly and it will attempt to sync the controller.

Last edited:

jligg

VIP Member
Mar 16, 2011
Cincinnati Ohio
That's one reason why I never hooked up that wire for customers. To many complaints. Can just as easily switch the nands by the external board in the back

Game_Over

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 2, 2010
That's one reason why I never hooked up that wire for customers. To many complaints. Can just as easily switch the nands by the external board in the back
Same.

Might as well just use the one in the back.

If you want to get really fancy, I remember an android app that interfaced with the DemoN API and would allow you to switch nands from your cell phone. :D

andoryuu3

VIP Member
Dec 19, 2015
Which wire are we talking about? I was wondering why my DemoN 360 seemed to have "issues" with the Sync button... Sounds like I can fix it with a little snip.

andoryuu3

VIP Member
Dec 19, 2015
the brown wire.
Can't remember if that was the color of the wire I removed, BUT, if you look at the DemoN PCB, the pad the wire connects to says "Sync"... So it ended up being easy to locate. :wink:

Also, just in case anyone looking to buy a DemoN for their 360 is reading this... Do it. Just PLEASE for the love of god, do NOT install the Sync wire!

Before I cut the Sync wire, I don't honestly believe I would have recommended the DemoN, as I couldn't figure out why the button on the external PCB would only sometimes switch NANDs. I would do things like press the NAND switch button, unplug my 360, plug it back in and pray it switched NANDs... Rinse and repeat until it finally switched. I actually stopped using my 360 over this problem, and that frustrated me because Team Xecuter products are usually pretty amazing! I just didn't feel the DemoN was all that great UNTIL I cut that damn wire.

So yes, to be extremely clear, without the sync wire installed, Team Xecuter nailed it-- I am finally happy to call the DemoN an amazing product. :p

john mathews

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2014
peoria illinois
Can't remember if that was the color of the wire I removed, BUT, if you look at the DemoN PCB, the pad the wire connects to says "Sync"... So it ended up being easy to locate. :wink:

Also, just in case anyone looking to buy a DemoN for their 360 is reading this... Do it. Just PLEASE for the love of god, do NOT install the Sync wire!

Before I cut the Sync wire, I don't honestly believe I would have recommended the DemoN, as I couldn't figure out why the button on the external PCB would only sometimes switch NANDs. I would do things like press the NAND switch button, unplug my 360, plug it back in and pray it switched NANDs... Rinse and repeat until it finally switched. I actually stopped using my 360 over this problem, and that frustrated me because Team Xecuter products are usually pretty amazing! I just didn't feel the DemoN was all that great UNTIL I cut that damn wire.

So yes, to be extremely clear, without the sync wire installed, Team Xecuter nailed it-- I am finally happy to call the DemoN an amazing product. :p
its always been amazing where u been.:p