Trinity RGH 2.0 Dualnand not turning on

MartosTech

Feb 15, 2018
Ok so first time DemoN install and the console will not boot. Checked over all the wiring and points to ensure they are not bridged / properly joint and they look fine to me.
What could be causing this? Console makes the on noise but wont turn on. Also no led displayed on the DemoN part that sits outside the console.
All help appreciated!

Game_Over

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 2, 2010
As with all requests for help, you must show photos of your installation.

As with ANY situation where a console is not booting up as expected. The first recommendation is to be sure the stock NAND image is flashed to the console then remove all PCBs from the board and make sure the console still works. If not, then you need to get that issue resolved before you continue. If it DOES boot, then it's probable you made an error somewhere along the way during the installation.

Removing a DemoN is not something that should be rushed. Post some pictures of your install along with your j-runner logs first and maybe someone here will spot something you can try.

gavin_darkglide

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2012
what glitch chip are u using? and u should flash it w/ SRGH. dont think rgh 2.0 works w/ dualnand
RGH2 has files with cr_en support for the demon. so, not sure where you are getting your information. I would agree that SRGH or Project Muffin are the better options for a trinity though.

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
never said 100% sure 2.0 doenst work w/ dualnand.
I've just always used SRGH.
sure your not confusing rgh2 with 1.1? lol we all know rgh 2 works fine with dual,you even know that!

Lizardpcs

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2011
1. Make sure all ribbon cables are seated correctly. (you should get blue lights on the nand switch board and then pressing the button should turn them off)
2. Make sure the switch on the Demon is on XB not PC.