Trinity Unlimited Glitching

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISOSICKLEoCOM

So I bought the nand-x rgh kit a few months back, got stuck right after I extracted my nand, then just gave up. Decided to give it another try now. I got my nand extracted fine, flashed the coolrunner with the rgx trinity file, wrote my nand, and I'm at the glitching point. I have the Coolrunner Rev B. My console is at dash 16203. I have both the qsbs installed. When I attempt to glitch it, the green light will blink for about 10 mins or so and then just stops and the console does nothing. I attached some pictures (sorry that some are blurry). I am willing to give any more information needed to solve this and get this console glitched.Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

DSC00071.JPGDSC00072.JPGDSC00073.JPGDSC00074.JPGDSC00075.JPGDSC00076.JPGDSC00077.JPGDSC00078.JPGDSC00079.JPG

ISOSICKLEoCOM

TX Product(s) used: Nand-x, Jrunner, CR3 Rev B, Slim Post QSB, QSB that plugs into nand-x (not sure what it's called)
Console Type: Trinity
NAND size: 16mb
Dashboard version: 16203
CB version: not sure what this is
Screenshot of NAND details from J-Runner:
nand info.jpg
J-Runner log: already past this point so I don't have it
updflash.bin log (if applicable): don't know what it is
Image of Coolrunner: already listed
Images of close-up soldering to motherboard: already listed

Was the console working before you started: Y/N ; YES!

jsinger47

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Feb 6, 2011
Grand Rapids, MI
It's really easy to see what the issue is. Fake products do not get support.

In the case of a spelling error, I blame Tapatalk.

ISOSICKLEoCOM

You're saying I got a fake coolrunner? Might be the case considering I got it from aliexpress and half their products are sh*t from China. If that's the case, I ordered a CR3 Lite from xconsoles yesterday so should be all good. How could you tell it was fake?

AllyNerd

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2013
Philadelphia
You're saying I got a fake coolrunner? Might be the case considering I got it from aliexpress and half their products are sh*t from China. If that's the case, I ordered a CR3 Lite from xconsoles yesterday so should be all good. How could you tell it was fake?
Stevie Wonder could see thats a fake. Only buy from the official resellers

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
You go to serial.xecuter.com and run the serial number checker. It's not up to us to tell you if they're fake. You should be buying from authorised resellers.

Status
Not open for further replies.