RGH Trinity w/ CR3 Lite woon't boot Xell

ppkpatrick

VIP Member
Dec 16, 2010
Ireland
[FIXED] Trinity w/ CR3 Lite woon't boot Xell

Have a trinity (dash 14719) which i'm installing a demon and cr3 lite in.This is my first demon install and it went fine,demon works perfect(reads,writes,toggles nand,flashes coolrunner,etc.)My problem is the coolrunner side of things.I can't get the console to boot xell,i have tried different jumper settings and cpu_rst cleaner settings,but no luck.Also,I am using the standard size slim cpu_rst cable.I have my stock nand on the 360's flash (which boot perfect) and my .ecc image on the demon.The console will not boot at all.

I have included pics of my work as well as jrunner logs,Any help appreciated.

Link to photobucket,too many pictures to attach:
http://s1078.beta.photobucket.com/user/ppkpatrick/library/Trinity Demon Install?

Last edited:

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jul 7, 2010
At Home
So you currently have Trinity_EN.xsvf programmed to the CoolRunner and the ECC image written to the DemoN?

Does the CR DBG LED blink at all when the console is attempting to glitch?

Are you leaving the CR on NOR at all times (even when programming)?

Reactions: ppkpatrick

ppkpatrick

VIP Member
Dec 16, 2010
Ireland
Coolrunner flashed with demon enabled trinity xsvf
Coolrunner does flash green and i can hear fan reset.
I did leave the coolrunner on nor when programming with demon,but at one point i decided to program externally using jr-programmer,and i switched to pro before i did that.

ppkpatrick

VIP Member
Dec 16, 2010
Ireland
Nevermind was thinking of how i solved a different problem i had before.

Last edited:

ppkpatrick

VIP Member
Dec 16, 2010
Ireland
Yes, strangely enough though, it will only boot the stock image from the demon nand when the coolrunner is set to phat and switch 4 and 8 on the cpu_rst dip are on.(it boots first attempt)Also the coolrunner will only blink once when trying to boot the stock image from the demon and the dbg led is very feint.

ppkpatrick

VIP Member
Dec 16, 2010
Ireland
Found the problem,had my coolrunner's power and i2c wires in the wrong holes :facepalm:.Stupid mistake,but i'll learn from it.I was lucky i didn't damage anything on the motherboard or coolrunner,console is glitching now,Thanks for the help.

5kmods

VIP Member
Feb 23, 2012
Massachusetts, USA
www.5k-mods.com
Found the problem,had my coolrunner's power and i2c wires in the wrong holes :facepalm:.Stupid mistake,but i'll learn from it.I was lucky i didn't damage anything on the motherboard or coolrunner,console is glitching now,Thanks for the help.

great job, E&F get mixed up time to time atleast everything you installed is functioning properly:cool2: