Troubleshooting NAND-X / JRP Connection Problems

xxzenxx249

Noob Account
Nov 8, 2014
USA
Re: Troubleshooting NAND-x connection problems

hey I have got error: programming block 30 so on I just read the tut. I got lost when he said "Check the value of R1P7 (RB point on DemoN etc). It should be 2.3k." and where do I exactly find the values at

james3

Noob Account
Mar 23, 2007
Italy
I'm a bit confused, I need to do this test in my XBOX 360 Falcon but I found a document with differents values could genlty somebody take a look please ?
Anyway soon I'll start to measure by myself and I'll report it
tbrsQwi.png
iPDZ1La.png

AidyC

Noob Account
Jul 11, 2014
Southport, UK
Hi

Does anyone have Martin's original images showing the points to check in the OP?

i'm not seeing them.

I have flash configure 0x00000000 on a Jasper using the QSB's. All points check out for continuity between the underside points and the points on the NandX board. There are no bridges between NAND points.

This console was originally CR4 XL RGH 2+ but the NAND has become corrupted - something that's happened before and I reflashed it back and it was fine. Just want to do the same this time around.

There's obviously an issue with the NAND somewhere and I wanted to use this guide to help me find it.

Thanks,

-AidyC

ThePayne30

Noob Account
Nov 10, 2017
I as well am not seeing the pictures with the Pins from the Martin's post. I have been stuck at this "Error 000 reading block XXX" for a few days now.

Last edited:

Game_Over

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 2, 2010
I as well am not seeing the pictures with the Pins from the Martin's post. I have been stuck at this "Error 000 reading block XXX" for a few days now.
This was a long time overdue, but the images in the OP have been fixed.

Support Our Sponsors