TRINITY Turbo Instaboot! Kynar wire 3rd install

mondoman22

BANNED
Dec 3, 2009
Hey Guys,
Third install here with another trinity. This time I used Kynar wire except for the
power and ground leads. The Result.

No.1 dipswitch is on.
Boot Time Turbocharged insta boot after tuning...

Here are some photos. sorry about the watermark didn't see it till later. Also was late at night :) heh

With kynar it changed the timing for sure. First it didn't want to boot changed the jumper booted
3 boot cycle. then turned no 1 dip on. whamo turbo instaboot.. I swear its as fast as my freaking
jtag. hell might set up a test with the old girl "Xenon jtag" first xbox i ever owned. Anyways
Works excellent with Kynar wire

Tony

Attachments

mondoman22

BANNED
Dec 3, 2009
i might have to try that
Skates, worked really good.. Cold Boot Hot Boot it didn't matter damn thing took off
like a scalded Cat on Crack.. Seriously.. Give it a shot.. I used the silver plated stuff..
Whats really nice is it is very bendable and easy to place on the pads. Once bent it
stays there very easy to solder.. I have a 968 db+ digital rework and soldering station
next one i am going to try with kester ep256 solder paste and the hot air gun just to see
how it goes..

Tony

Toad86

Dec 11, 2014
Finland
What wire have you used previously?

And what is the thing with kynar? What makes it so special? Compared for example to enameled copper wire.

mondoman22

BANNED
Dec 3, 2009
What wire have you used previously?

And what is the thing with kynar? What makes it so special? Compared for example to enameled copper wire.
No .1 I used the stock wire that came with the chip.. On a standard jtag I used kynar wire always Easy to bend Very good
conductivity nice to work with and thin. Easily place in the case and routed throughout the board.

No.2 Its SILVER PLATED.. excellent conductor. Very easy to solder.

No.3 It made the boot times on this trinity almost non existent. Like i said I would would put it up against
my true j-tagged xenon any day...

Have another one here chip is coming tommorow and going to rgh it tommorow and compare the 3 with my
findings... Just to make sure it isn't a fluke.

Hope that answers your question

Tony