RGH Turns off after 5-10 mins, tries to turn itself on....

Hex_Coder

Noob Account
Apr 16, 2012
In a portal
[SOLVED] Turns off after 5-10 mins, tries to turn itself on....

Well i had the Coolrunner installed and fully working on a Falcon console, put everything together without testing. Xbox was fully working before

I realised the xbox powers off on after a few mins or high cpu/gpu usage but doesn't get hot.

Rremoved coolrunner, flashed stock NAND. Same problem but sometimes it takes multiple presses of the button to start the 360 and it tries to start itself sometimes, but fails like there's not enough power. :facepalm:

My standby clock point is fine and so is my soldering as i do this often and use flux for simplicities sake.

Last edited:

Dark_Riku

VIP Member
Mar 2, 2012
Well i had the Coolrunner installed and fully working on a Falcon console, put everything together without testing. Xbox was fully working before

I realised the xbox powers off on after a few mins or high cpu/gpu usage but doesn't get hot.

Rremoved coolrunner, flashed stock NAND. Same problem but sometimes it takes multiple presses of the button to start the 360 and it tries to start itself sometimes, but fails like there's not enough power. :facepalm:

My standby clock point is fine and so is my soldering as i do this often and use flux for simplicities sake.
The amount of time users have said their soldering is fine or perfect. The result has been the opposite and it looks like a dogs dinner.

It's been made a rule to provide pictures with any post you make regarding the issue. Surely you were prompted to read the rules?

Anyways, post pictures of your soldering that's the only way you will be assisted.

Reactions: BL4K3Y and Martin C

Hex_Coder

Noob Account
Apr 16, 2012
In a portal
Haha, I think the post out point was bridged when I was desoldering, doesn't help that i was working on the console for 11 hours or so.. :p