TX COOLRUNNER REV C *NEW* ONLY $19.99

RROD!

VIP Member
Apr 13, 2011
nice update to the cr you have to give tx credit they really do try to better there products and at the same time keep it a clean looking install

NuBLoZ

Noob Account
Feb 24, 2011
Florida
Now this is what I'm talking about!
Good job Team Xecuter! Now that's one item off the 2012 list, waiting patiently for the other ones ;)

Dec 8, 2011
USA
i know this may sound ridiculous but i hope it comes with the wires similar to the first revision. the quality of the wire seems better and were cut perfectly. the rev b wires i have to trim because they are sometimes tinned too long. -_-

Ubergeek

Noob Account
Feb 24, 2003
California, USA
i know this may sound ridiculous but i hope it comes with the wires similar to the first revision. the quality of the wire seems better and were cut perfectly. the rev b wires i have to trim because they are sometimes tinned too long. -_-
yes of course - they just aren't in the photo for some unknown reason lol

L

LoneWolf913

Dang guess I should've waited before getting impatient and snatching up a Rev. A from some seller on eBay for $18..few days and another two bucks would've gotten me something RGH2 ready plus another foot of 50ohm cable. Ah well, I'll toss that into some random box I don't care about and start buying Rev.C once it hits retailers, keep up the good work guys!

Support Our Sponsors