TX Forums Infraction / Banning System

WNYConsoles

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Personally I think thread-hijacking is OK in SOME cases. If a few people have the exact same issue it would be very beneficial to those with an issue to be in one forum post so those offering support have one place to go, instead of multiple.

namyarb3

BANNED
Mar 5, 2011
Spokane, WA
Great idea. May be a bit harsh, but users need to learn to read and search. I think that 99.9% of problems have been dealt with before on this forum. Very few 'new' issues at this point, even with the RGH.
Will hopefully stop the old-skool members from ripping the new guys apart, as well. Works both ways. You mods will be a busy bunch...

he-man

VIP Member
Apr 26, 2009
England
I hate it when clever people have a go at noobs (or visa versa) so getting rid of the "trouble makers" is a great idea!

Personally I think thread-hijacking is OK in SOME cases. If a few people have the exact same issue it would be very beneficial to those with an issue to be in one forum post so those offering support have one place to go, instead of multiple.
I agree. Will save hours of going through multiple posts regarding the same issue.

ray156

Nov 9, 2009
scotland
very interesting post,i spend hours reading all the threads,that i feel like Johnny 5 from short circuit,but i feel xecuters time is wasted here,should become a judge,as i know a few drivers who could do with his points system,they would be of the road faster,thanks to all.ray.

imarockstar

Noob Account
May 23, 2019
Algeria
once an infraction is expired how long does it take to get removed from the
"Latest Infraction Recieved" box or doesn't it get removed