TX Needs Testers for their SX LITE or SX CORE Pre-Production Units!

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
Thanks for all the applications, as of today all pre-production samples have been assigned to qualified testers & reviewers!

Chinese New Year is over and we are back ! Actually no, we are not, Corona delayed that relaunch.

Not that Corona we love to abuse on Saturday's night, but this unfortunate virus that is actually blocking a big part of China beside also being a human drama.

Gladly though, it doesn't stop us from working on the first pre-production run of SX Core for all regular Switch models except Lite – yes it also works with unpatched Switches as well as patched and Mariko. And SX Lite (original indeed) for Switch LITE.

SXLOGOS.png

Because it is pre-production and on a small scale, the products are not perfect yet. The finals will be, but for now, we need a bit help from the best of the scene to fine-tune the products to the standard of quality you expect from Team-Xecuter.

We are looking for 200 to 300 testers who are willing to commit time to really test in depth the product and report back to us eventual bugs, issues, or way to improve it before mass production starts.

Please contact us if you have the skills and time for it. Obviously, you need to know how to open an console and make basic solder points – nothing really challenging here as far a the installation itself. But a bit more to bring us that feedback and find the hidden bugs the common mortal wouldn't.

Please no need to write if:
  • You don't have time to really test this in depth.
  • You don't have the required skills.
  • If you were in touch with us before and we know you just want free stuff, we know who you are, we manufacturers all know each other, don't bother trying.
  • You can't fix your console if there is a little issue. Again, experienced users. We are not going to send you a new console if you drop your soldering iron on the wrong place of your console.
We already have quite a few names from the past, we will confirm when you email us. But as this product is pretty advanced, we would welcome a little more help. All *NEW* application must come with references from known trusted scene members. If you don't, sorry, we will just ignore your request.

Again this is for ALL Switch. Regular unpatched Switch, Patched, Mariko and Switch Lite. But obviously we are not interested in people with regular unpatched Switch (grab a SX Pro FFS!)

Selected testers are welcome to publish videos etc. as long as they do their part helping us improve the product. Credits or hate, it will help us make the product better. And we promise we will deliver something you will really enjoy.

As always, enjoy! :)

—< Team-Xecuter, Rocking ALL existing Switch in 2020! >—

Some of the official TX resellers such as Mod3DSCard.com, have already added pre-order pages, but we must remind you there is no confirmed date or price yet from Team-Xecuter, so these resellers are basically just gathering a 'waiting list' for the when it does become available to pre-order.

Here is few more recommended TX resellers, to keep an eye on for best pricing, and shipping for your local region:

Thanks for all the applications, as of today all pre-production samples have been assigned to qualified testers & reviewers!

Last edited:

pegast

Mar 24, 2014
Slovakia
...any product photo, wiring diagram on switch ..? ;)

Edit: I am entering the fight :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Wuhey

Hackerjac

The Minifigure
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 2, 2010
Denmark
Good luck with the testing, unfortenly i can't be part of it, would have loved to test it for you, but don't have a device to test on

Wuhey

Noob Account
Feb 12, 2020
köln
HI, i would love to take part of it !
Im new on the switch scene as I got A switch Mariko but i think i got the skills and time to test this product.
Unfortunately application must come with references from known trusted scene members.
could somebody help me with that ? I really would love to try it !
Thank you

hollow88

Noob Account
Feb 12, 2020
UA
HI, i would love to take part of it !
Im new on the switch scene as I got A switch Mariko but i think i got the skills and time to test this product.
Unfortunately application must come with references from known trusted scene members.
could somebody help me with that ? I really would love to try it !
Thank you
naaah... you just want a free and early chip, don't ya?

Question to TX:
Can the exploit that is being used potentialy get patched with software updates by Nintendo? If I buy a Mariko unit now, isn't there a chance that one of the updates before the chip release shuts down the exploit?

Wuhey

Noob Account
Feb 12, 2020
köln
naaah... you just want a free and early chip, don't ya?
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Early chip Yes , Free chip No, I actually don't care. I would gladly pay for it ( Awesome job TX! )
I wanted to pre-order it, unfortunately the websites which offer this product don't have pay-pal, don't have a release date and the price is not the end price.
An offer that makes you runaway.
So i when i read TX was looking for testers, I thought i would like that very much ( even if i have to pay for an early release(y))

Last edited:

Hackerjac

The Minifigure
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 2, 2010
Denmark
I'd love to be a tester!
TBH, do you really expect to be one of the testers ?
Then you haven't read what TX wrote
You have 1 post on this board, come on

Kitsunet3

Noob Account
Jan 7, 2020
So honest question. As someone that's been on the scene since modding the original Xbox, and my living is based on repairing game consoles, TV's, computers, including reflowing circuit boards, could I submit a proof of compatant skill?
I'd love a chance to give back, and I've got the skills to the work as well as document and provide technical data. As I've already got a system with an SX pro, and a second patched switch, I'm not trying to get something early or free etc.
TX gets the freebie, which is my skills with an iron, meter, and technical repair experience.
I have submitted an email proper, but again I pose the question, can I provide proof I know my chops? I look forward to hearing from you, even if it's a "beat it kid, you give me the creeps"

nicc83

Noob Account
Sep 17, 2018
What is SX Core?

(Not volunteering, I dont have the time or the skills or the knowledge based on this post!! to contribute anything worth while)

Kitsunet3

Noob Account
Jan 7, 2020
What is SX Core?

(Not volunteering, I dont have the time or the skills or the knowledge based on this post!! to contribute anything worth while)
In short, access to RCM like an unpatched early version switch, except instead of software mod,the system is taken apart and modified.

Hackerjac

The Minifigure
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 2, 2010
Denmark
Not to sound angry or so, but it is pretty funny to see so many noobs with only 1-2 posts on this forum that want to be testers, specialy when you look at the "demands" from TX about who can be testers and not.

Coffee is served :coffee:

Hackerjac

The Minifigure
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 2, 2010
Denmark

zzrdsg

Noob Account
Jan 6, 2020
hongkong
Not to sound angry or so, but it is pretty funny to see so many noobs with only 1-2 posts on this forum that want to be testers, specialy when you look at the "demands" from TX about who can be testers and not.

:ROFLMAO:They just can't wait,to be honest,I want to be a tester too.

Nickstar1985

Noob Account
Feb 14, 2020
Australis

Funny you say that, I’ve been watching over these forums for yrs even early xbox days, but never really bothered to sign, didn’t need too, or though i support TX, still have some of there old products sitting around collecting dust. Would be cool to test there new product, chances are I’ll gave to pay for it when it gets released, i think ppl jump on the opportunity when they see free 😢