TX Unlocked PCB

GameSysRepair

Dec 1, 2011
Kalamazoo, MI
facebook.com
So i am having some issues with trying to get my DVD key on my new PCB. This Xbox came to me with no drive so i have never had one in it. I finally had the extra funds to get the unlocked PCB since i had a drive that i tried to unlock and failed:facepalm: The issue i am having is no matter what i do, JF keeps flashing my key as FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF ive changed it how many times to what its supposed to be and everytime i read the drive after i flash it always come back as FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. I havent been doing much flashing with 360's lately so cant remember what i have done before when i was having the same problem.

GameSysRepair

Dec 1, 2011
Kalamazoo, MI
facebook.com
No. I was given to 360's that had no DVD drives, I RGHed the Corona v1 since i have a drive with all my games on it so i could play them. I currently have 3 systems with no DVD drives and i only have the key saved for one of them. Just got my CR4 XL and finally have the DVD key for the falcon, just need to get a laser for the drive. The slim is giving the problems tho.