Uber Chip Preorder cancelled.. where else should I buy?

garretts228

Aug 16, 2010
Gulfport, MS
Is there somewhere else to pre-order the SX Lite that is reputable? Will all vendors cancel preorders? 2020 is turning out to be a terrible year -_-

stratman71

Noob Account
Dec 15, 2004
usa
Most big vendors were listed in the law suit. We all are waiting for a vendor outside of the eye of Ninty-do to step in, but for now its best not to draw attention to themselves until the final chip is ready.

Deliriousnevets

Noob Account
May 20, 2020
USA
I emailed NX Card about this topic since their site was suspended (most likely contacted by Nintendo) and the person who replied informed me that they are actually using another website now and will honor the pre-order I placed. Another thread talking about this same thing had the same issue and that site will be honoring pre-orders put in before the site was suspended as well so if you placed one, you still might be good and have to worry about nothing. If not, you could wait for a response from Team Xecutor regarding the matter and react accordingly.

Forge64

Noob Account
Jun 18, 2018
They're all down for now. Have to wait for new storefronts, new legal entities, etc etc. As of yesterday anxchips was still up, but their whole site is 404 today.

Worst case scenario, we all end up ordering via aliexpress in a couple of months, and praying the shipments make it.

katieok

Sep 13, 2018
They're all down for now. Have to wait for new storefronts, new legal entities, etc etc. As of yesterday anxchips was still up, but their whole site is 404 today.

Worst case scenario, we all end up ordering via aliexpress in a couple of months, and praying the shipments make it.
Anxchip is changed to a new domain like NX Card above. I ordered the R4i gold from them and received tracking number 3 days ago from their email address, have you ever emailed them, I remembered it's [email protected].

Justdancer

Noob Account
Aug 30, 2019
France
Most big vendors were listed in the law suit. We all are waiting for a vendor outside of the eye of Ninty-do to step in, but for now its best not to draw attention to themselves until the final chip is ready.
As I said I found that some non-English sites have not been closed, contacted them, they said that they can still send sxcore / lite normally, some sites even said that they already have it in stock, but at this time they dare not ship, they will wait until next month then possible to start normal shipment.