GENERAL Updating flashed xbox 360 slim!!

angelucho_12

Noob Account
May 28, 2010
Hi i want to flash my 360 slim back...it was flash before but i play online a lot so xbox sent an ipdate and i update it through usb so i can keep playing online now i want to flash it back. What do i need?
i have a usb to sata adapter but i hvnt flash before somebady did it for me so idk what version of JF should i use or if i still need to do some soldering?
im runnin the latest version of dashboard...i also dont knw what lite on i have my slim is old its like from jan 2011... please if u can help me or tell me how to get to the tutorial in this site..

meads1970

BANNED
Jul 5, 2011
Lancashire
you already have what u need a keyboard and use of the search function

angelucho_12

Noob Account
May 28, 2010
you already have what u need a keyboard and use of the search function
thanks really helpful!! whats the point of having knowledge if u have rules to share it...if somebody ask me about something tht i knw i dont tell them..oh ho to google or yahoo and search it there before u ask me!!

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
It's actually really helpful.

If you've never done this before, someone won't be able to tell you what to do all in one post, nor should they.

We have guides and tutorials on this site (not forgetting JungleFlasher has its own PDF) so I suggest you get searching/reading. No spoon-feeding here - the benefit is you'll understand what's needed and from that, decide on whether you are ok in carrying it out.

RROD!

VIP Member
Apr 13, 2011
buddy come on the first thing would have been to open your console see what drive you really do have. this post is nothing but geuss ???if you plan on doing the mod your self then why have you not opened your console to confirm the drive then you have a great start as to what you will need to do next .and tools needed as allways use the newest JF