RGH updating to 14717/14719 question...

Cosmic_Hax

Feb 22, 2012
Hey i have a dual nand slim with a relay switch installed in it so could i just switch the cygnos to retail nand and update the console via xbox live and have no issue's that way? and then i just go and update the hacked nand to the new 14717 dash and everything be fine on the console and no rdod would happen to the console and everything? let me know thanks! :cool2:

Cosmic_Hax

Feb 22, 2012
do tx not make the cygnos ????? ;)
ik TX doesn't make the cygnos :facepalm:

i was just wondering if i updated my slim cool runner with the cygnos installed via xbox live with a relay switch if it would make it so i can still go on live and not make my slim rdod on me...

and then i could just make a hacked nand from j-runner and flash it and everything would be fine to my console...

just a simple question. no need to flame. thanks.

frayed

DINDU NUFFIN
VIP Member
Dec 22, 2010
A galaxy far far away....
ik TX doesn't make the cygnos :facepalm:

i was just wondering if i updated my slim cool runner with the cygnos installed via xbox live with a relay switch if it would make it so i can still go on live and not make my slim rdod on me...

and then i could just make a hacked nand from j-runner and flash it and everything would be fine to my console...

just a simple question. no need to flame. thanks.

^^^^^ this^^^^^

Cosmic_Hax

Feb 22, 2012
And where do you see the forums marked Cygnos
ok well then how about i state it as being "DUAL NAND"

and if it would be safe for my DUAL NAND to be updated via xbox live update with having the relay switch installed in it so it cuts of the cool runner being activated when its not running the hacked nand... so please stop with these flaming questions and just give me a simple answer... i was just wondering SORRY for the dumb question.. iam just new to this...

:frown:

bonkers1973

flogging a dead horse springs to mind cosmic ... best bet is to ask the people who manufacture the thing you bought as it wasnt tx made was it ????

Cosmic_Hax

Feb 22, 2012
flogging a dead horse springs to mind cosmic ... best bet is to ask the people who manufacture the thing you bought as it wasnt tx made was it ????
it may not be made from TeamXecuter but that does not mean you wouldnt know if it would not be fine to update it as in you would be updating the OG nand with having the RGH hack not on... so their for making it a none RGH retail NAND and their for SHOULD allow you to be able to boot into the newest 14717/14719 without anyharm to the console since it wouldnt be detecting the cool runner being installed into the slim am i correct?

Odee103

Dec 20, 2011
Melbourne
you should be fine with the relay.

Dunno why that was soo hard,i feel for you cosmic as it seems that some other posters didnt know or thought it was smarter to post useless comments for a legit question lol

IronMan72

VIP Member
May 13, 2004
USA
Dunno why that was soo hard,i feel for you cosmic as it seems that some other posters didnt know or thought it was smarter to post useless comments for a legit question lol
:crazy:

It wasn't so hard.. Fact is that he is asking for support for a cygnos product on the TX forums. He should go get support from Cygnos. Too bad if their support sucks.

Maybe he should call Apple to find out why his 360 has been banned.