LITEON DG-16D2S updating to LT+2.0 with blaster

dhav813

Nov 26, 2009
I have an original xbox 360 Lite-On [FONT=&quot]#: DG-16D2S-09C, blaster ck3 installed and dvd drive flashed to LT+1.1. Ive just updated the dash to [/FONT][FONT=&quot]2.0.13604.0. i understand that my xbox fw is now 02510C. I want to flash my dvd drive to LT+2.0 but my jungle flasher wont recognize my dvd drive via the blaster.

Is something wrong with my blaster or perhaps the connection from my laptop to the blaster?

Or do i need new tools for jungle flasher to recognize my dvd drive?[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

reefz3ro

VIP Member
May 30, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
it should go back into vendor mode. try outro the drive then erase again, how are you power cycling the drive? thats the tricky part with the blaster is to power cycle correctly

burp61

Apr 23, 2010
Tha B!G @PPLE
Was this after the Liteon erase..... If so then what you do is erase using cmd Flasher and it will then detect the drive in jungle flasher

burp61

Apr 23, 2010
Tha B!G @PPLE
I don't think we are allowed to post links. Search ms dos flash Liteon on google. Look at the first couple of links, you will want to make a bootable USB flash drive wih the program so you can use it when the comp boots while the drive is connected. Then do the Liteon erase till you get the needed status and then jungle flasher will see it