Use hacked Skyrim PS3 Save On Switch (File Links Included)

nugem

Noob Account
Jan 21, 2019
Alaska
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eJzsAIO1Wj2UTxfaiahxY6WqR_6OLkmJ/view This save is from GameFAQs originally (I think) but since then injected onto my switch and then extracted right before character creation. It has been decrypted, just rename and inject with Checkpoint. You can edit the save with PS3 AIO ALDO TOOLS or view any comments within the save file. If you have any issues let me know and I'll try to help. Make sure to back up your originals, I can't be held responsible for what you do to your stuff.

Reactions: Dahiana

MorningBlunt

Sep 8, 2018
London
That's quite cool, more from a technical level than anything else (never played the game.)

Is there anything that doesn't work with this and/or are there any exclusives in the PS3 version that glitch out Switch etc.?

Reactions: nugem

nugem

Noob Account
Jan 21, 2019
Alaska
I have heavily used this and have not found any error.

I got sick of trying to find codes for Skyrim so over a week I found a way to decrypt ps3 saves and renamed and injected it , it worked. So I just wanted to share but it's legit, friend.

Reactions: MorningBlunt

Zantradi

Noob Account
Mar 14, 2019
Usa
First thank you for the upload. I uploaded it to my switch but it says its version is 0 and my version is 12. Any ideas how to fix?

nugem

Noob Account
Jan 21, 2019
Alaska
First thank you for the upload. I uploaded it to my switch but it says its version is 0 and my version is 12. Any ideas how to fix?
I'm confused if the game is referring to you Switch or Skyrim game. I've not played this for a while and was on 5.0.1 I believe with an early version of Skyrim. I am now on Emunand 6.2 but have not tried the game again, I dont mind seeing if it works still if you give me a little more information.

Zantradi

Noob Account
Mar 14, 2019
Usa
I was referring to skyrim. I put the save file on my sd card and named it the same name as one of my saves and used checkpoint to restore it but I got that error. I did a little digging online and it said something about game version doesn't match.

nugem

Noob Account
Jan 21, 2019
Alaska
Oh, cool you got it working then? I was going to update the game and export the save but I'm glad you got it sorted.

Zantradi

Noob Account
Mar 14, 2019
Usa
Yeah, I exported the save from my switch then used skyrim special edition on PC to modify the save and imported it back to the switch

nugem

Noob Account
Jan 21, 2019
Alaska
Oh, yeah I didn't have Skyrim on PC, I had to use PS3 save. But that's awesome, more choices the better. Thanks.