XGD3 Veryfing error with ImgBurn on GTA V-2

gabrielrrrr

Noob Account
Dec 11, 2013
Hello guys ! so eysterday i recorded the GTA V-1(disc one) and it went all good ! no errors on burning and no errors on verifying it . Now, when i burned the GTA V-2(second disc) while verifying at 50% it gives me an error.
I did patch and stealth with abgx360 twice, i did the right configurations on imgburn( i guess i did, i followed a tutorial here on the forum), i got the Lite on dvd, and im using the verbatin DVD

so guys i really need help, someone knows how to fix it ?

I burnt at 2.4x speed on the first try and didnt work, i tried 4,0x and still did not work

Taijigamer2

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2013
England
There is no need to burn a backup of Gta V disc 1 as far as I know as it is an installation disc, u only need to backup disc 2. As scott1503 said, please provide Xbc, abgx and imgburn logs. :smile:

IkevvvvvHDz

Jul 12, 2013
london
For anyone to give you advice pal you will need to post Xbc abgx and imgburn logs as then we can verify your not a pirate as its posted everywhere on here we DO NOT ACCEPT ANY TYPE OF PIRACY AT ALL!!

hersheys247

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Detroit area, MI, USA
For anyone to give you advice pal you will need to post Xbc abgx and imgburn logs as then we can verify your not a pirate as its posted everywhere on here we DO NOT ACCEPT ANY TYPE OF PIRACY AT ALL!!
when did you get promoted to moderator?
That's what you see nowadays, everybody just repeating the same thing as the person before them did. Funniest post I seen was about 2 days ago, when people left and right were telling OP on another thread to post pics, then we he did, no one bothered looking at them and starting throwing out suggestions at random, until jsinger posted about OP having the wires in wrong spot.

Sent from my Brain Tumor causing device using Tapatalk 2

IkevvvvvHDz

Jul 12, 2013
london
Just making a point that's all ... I didn't see the posts prior as I was at work so .... Refrain from the petty little comments and take into consideration that maybe the comments didnt load

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using Tapatalk