RGH [Video Guide] XJonnyGunsX's TX DemoN Install (Slim)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Forum Members,

Once again, I'd like to acknowledge other forum members that put their greatest effort into making videos for you. You guys are awesome!

Here is my edit on a video guide for helping you get Team-Xecuter's DemoN installed - on a Trinity Slim.

Thank you!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ucLJhCOQog&hd=1"][TUT] TX DemoN install - Trinity Slim - YouTube[/ame]

nobb123

VIP Member
Jan 21, 2011
England
Well done mate this is ace.

I'm really impressed by all the effort you have put in. Video looks brilliant and your instructions are clear and precise.

The only problem is you make it look far to easy.

Nice one.

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
My ONLY critique is the size of your iron tip - I know I looked over the vid before you posted it but watching it again and it's far too big. Anyone inexperienced will be knocking resistors off left right and centre with this. I know you can say "well you shouldn't be soldering this if you're new to it" but we both know that won't stop people...

Reactions: XJonnyGunsX

ppkpatrick

VIP Member
Dec 16, 2010
Ireland
Saw the vid earlier.Thanks for taking the time it's great and the smooth jazz is a nice touch ;)

-DoC-

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2004
US
Awesome job Jonny!

The demon is a professional installation and you made it look easy even with a $20 soldering iron. Just goes to show with the right skills you don't need expensive equipment.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

PeteZR1

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Spain
Amazing & very detailed tutorial, you rock Jonny!

If you let me make a suggestion, I'd clarify a little bit the part for those who already have installed Coolrunner: we should choose one of our stock NAND dumps as a starting point, correct?

Amazing & very detailed tutorial, you rock Jonny!

If you let me make a suggestion, I'd clarify a little bit the part for those who already have installed Coolrunner: we should choose one of our stock NAND dumps as a starting point, correct?

Hey Pete!

Thank you!

Yes, you are correct. Thank you for bringing that up.

I have a Slim RGH video in the editor which will fit nicely as a prequel for the Demon installation. :)

Thanks again. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.