RGH [Video Guide] XJonnyGunsX's TX DemoN Install (Slim)

Status
Not open for further replies.

really_wacky

VIP Member
Jul 3, 2012
Belgium
Well it was a pleasure watching this video even tough im not planning to install a demon, its very well edited and you always explains things in a simple calm way so everyone can understand it.

I hope there will be a video for the CR3 to, its just nice to see how its done by a professional modder.

Last edited:

sinmaster

Dec 4, 2011
~Close enough to my 360~
Thank you!!
I have my slim with the old CoolRunner and haven't got the time to play with a DemoN setup yet, but after watching this video I feel the need to rock my Xbox and do the dual nand lol

xbox360rocks

Aug 13, 2012
Hey Johnny, very informative and well organized video. Any chance of a video with DemoN, DemoN QSB on Corona v1 board? :)

Mungus

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2004
Wisconsin
Nice work! This video is really well done!

CircuitBurner64

Aug 17, 2013
Alabama
So which tip should we use for delicate soldering like that? Or do you recommend a specific soldering iron we should pick up for work on these boards. I have used my el-cheep-o radio shack iron on other projects with my xbox with no issues.
I just want to make sure I'm using the correct tools before I dive into adding this DemoN to my board.

Awesome vids as usual!

You're absolutely right!

I had the perfect tip, brand new, and it disappeared right before I started filming, so I went down to the store and that's all they had. :facepalm:

There's no excuse for that, really. Thank you for pointing that out for others.

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2010
Colne, Lancashire (UK)
So which tip should we use for delicate soldering like that? Or do you recommend a specific soldering iron we should pick up for work on these boards. I have used my el-cheep-o radio shack iron on other projects with my xbox with no issues.
I just want to make sure I'm using the correct tools before I dive into adding this DemoN to my board.
I use a 0.1mm soldering tip for installs like this.

I have done CR installs, CR3 Pro installs, R-JTAG installs and DemoN installs with it and I haven't had an issue.

You should also use some good quality flux - my personal choice is AMTECH.

Last edited:

jackdao

Dec 11, 2013
Jonny Guns, you are the awesome! I love every video that you have made. Your tiny gun really makes every girls reach the peak
Thank you!

jerky333

Jan 5, 2014
Masshole (US)
YouTube is reporting that the video is private and I'm not able to view it, is there any chance that this'll be publicly available in the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.