Loving it! Thank-you!

Reactions: rory2005

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
Today @Game_Over and other staff members worked on theme, adding in some more color and some cool Mario and Xbox icons for forums.

We are getting there, I for one am happy to see it running, its turning out better then I thought it was.

Remember if there anything you don't like or want changed, or missing from the old site, or you have idea for something else cool we can add, now is the time to voice your opinion, you will not get banned for it! :)

Game_Over

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 2, 2010
It's worth mentioning now that we are all trying to relax a bit from the "strict-ness" of the old forums. The rules will soon be revised and things are going to get a lot more fun around here. ;)

Thanks @Xecuter for your hard work too. None of this would be happening without you!

Reactions: rory2005 and tokyo

tokyo

The Panda
VIP Member
Sep 9, 2018
Bamboo Forest
Just a thought. There tends to be a lot of questions asked over and over again for things that have been documented already. Would it be possible to add a new section for documentation / how to / guides (something along those lines).? In there, the mods and admins can move those guides to that specific section instead of pinning them in general.

The way to keep this new documentation area clean would be to lock it down so people can’t create random topics. Only allowing for replies and for the OP to modify their instructions as needed.

My 2 ¢. Keep up the good work!

tokyo

The Panda
VIP Member
Sep 9, 2018
Bamboo Forest
Another suggestion. You might already have something planned for this already though.

Possibly a section for feature requests where the users vote on member submission. That way, we won’t get the same things requested in General and you all will be able to see what’s getting a lot of attention for possible future implementations.

Example:

I request the following feature be added...
Vote up | Vote down

Something like that or better.

SephiroT

Nov 20, 2018
Poland
Any chance for Tapatalk support?
I see between 2012 and 2015 there was suport but I believe forum engine got outdated or something.
For me it's easier to track and write quick replies via mobile.

uesc

VIP Member
Sep 1, 2004
New site looks awesome! I'm glad the og's were able to keep their join dates ;)
Here's to all the cool stuff 2019 will bring!!