Welcome To Our New TX Community

Patrycklm

Noob Account
Jan 2, 2019
Brazil
Its been teased for a while, but its finally here, out with the old outdated vbulletin forums we been using for over a decade, and in the latest and greatest in xenforo v2 technology.

Now its not perfect, but we didn't want to keep you waiting anymore, as soon we are going to be ringing in the New Year 2019, and what better way to do so, then with fresh new look.

Don't worry all your old accounts are here, just login like you did before, and all the old content is here also, and your PM's, and Avatar's and all that great stuff....

Now there might be a few rough spots in the new community setup, if you noticed something not working right, drop us a note here in this thread and we will hammer out the bugs.

Also over the coming weeks as welcome the new year in, we will be fine-tuning the our shiny new community, and also adding a tons of good new things and addons, so stay tuned.

In the meantime, enjoy our new TX Community, I hope you love it as much as we do, and well that is just the start of what is to come in 2019, much more is occurring this week! :)
Thanks

Game_Over

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 2, 2010
Thanks , please update the cheat tool , so those that have exfat microsd cards can use it
This is not a limitation of the cheat tool (in fact, the cheat does DOES support exFAT). It is a limitation of the exFAT driver on the Nintendo Switch. It's very buggy and causes corruption easily with lots of reads/writes.

It's something that has been talked about a lot.

ILLPLEASA

Jan 27, 2005
Few bugs I’ve noticed:

1) Forgot password Captcha fails when you click “reset”... says an error occurred then when you try again it asks you to wait for a specified number of seconds.

Even though it says it failed you still get the email link to reset your password.

2)When you click the link to reset your password and go through the text box to reset it, once you click to change the password it fails.

I clicked it a 2nd time and it says that this prompt is no longer available and we need request again. However the password change seemed to have worked as I am able to login.

Game_Over

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 2, 2010
Few bugs I’ve noticed:

1) Forgot password Captcha fails when you click “reset”... says an error occurred then when you try again it asks you to wait for a specified number of seconds.

Even though it says it failed you still get the email link to reset your password.

2)When you click the link to reset your password and go through the text box to reset it, once you click to change the password it fails.

I clicked it a 2nd time and it says that this prompt is no longer available and we need request again. However the password change seemed to have worked as I am able to login.

Thanks for reporting this. I will tag @Xecuter so he sees it too.

tokyo

The Panda
VIP Member
Sep 9, 2018
Bamboo Forest
Just notice an issue. Not sure if this is intended or not. After revisiting some of my posts that I made, I am unable to edit them. The edit option is gone all together.

At first I thought it was because my post was pinned, but I then checked non pinned posts and noticed the edit option was gone also.

If I just post something now, the edit option is there, but it seems to go away after a while.

Any ideas?

Game_Over

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 2, 2010
Just notice an issue. Not sure if this is intended or not. After revisiting some of my posts that I made, I am unable to edit them. The edit option is gone all together.

At first I thought it was because my post was pinned, but I then checked non pinned posts and noticed the edit option was gone also.

If I just post something now, the edit option is there, but it seems to go away after a while.

Any ideas?
Depending on the window size, some of the options may be collapsed into a button with three dots. When you mouse over it, the tool tip "More Options" will show up. When you click to expand, Edit should be in there.

If this occurs again, please take a screen shot when the edit button is missing and send it to me in a PM, and we can look into that further.

EDIT: The ability to edit posts is on a timer based on your account level. We are still tweaking permissions and how account levels work. If you need something edited and the button is gone, please click the Report button and include what you want edited snd a Mod can make the edits for you. Clicking this button does not give you any warning points.

Last edited:
Reactions: rory2005