RGH What are the requirements for a RGH...?

coreyj1997

Aug 5, 2011
cumbria
Someone save me a bit of time and research and answer a few questions for me please?
1. What dashboard does my slim need to have be?
2. How much will the tools cost & what tools do I need
4. Where can I buy the tools, CK3 don't seem to sell them any more (its been a while since I last JTAG'ed my last Xbox)
3. Is their a good written description on how to RGH on the TX forms
.... that's all the questions i can think of :)

meads1970

BANNED
Jul 5, 2011
Lancashire
So u want sum1 to give up there time to save u time? Search yourself u dont need spoon feeding

Reactions: RayBray

coreyj1997

Aug 5, 2011
cumbria
Also "sum1" wouldnt be giving up much time because experienced people would be able to answer these questions fairly quickly...

RayBray

VIP Member
Also "sum1" wouldnt be giving up much time because experienced people would be able to answer these questions fairly quickly...
There is this magical thing called google.com to find all the info. If you would like to be respected here please put some effort in to some research before crying about not knowing how to use a computer. I have also attached a link because i'm nice like that.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=team+xecuter+where+to+buy#seen

meads1970

BANNED
Jul 5, 2011
Lancashire
How do you think experienced people got to where they are now? By helping themselves and a mass load of reading and research

Reactions: ablegepu