What to do after RGH X360 Slim Trinity? (To get LT Ultimate)

addas

Feb 23, 2012
Hey everybody,
I really want to have LTU v1.0 on my LiteOn DG-16D4S 0225 DVD drive, so I heard it needs RGH, and I found a good tutorial on the net on how to do it (RGH is easy to do it, only soldering is hard for beginners), so I want to know after the RGH and putting the LTU PCB, and installing LTU v1.0 firmware, what to do after? and another question, Is installing LTU v1.0 firmware like installing LT +3.0 (In JungleFlasher) ? Thanks a lot!

Regards,
addas

briggs01

VIP Member
Feb 17, 2013
Look here http://team-xecuter.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=151
You would only need to RGH if you can't get your drive/fw
i dont know much about about the ltu board , i have only done 2 , but am i right in saying its not just the firmware you need , you need to rgh to get the cpu key , then you need to extract the files to creat the ltu firmware

Concept:

• Get a valid dump of your NAND
  • Get the CPU Key
  • Extract required files from NAND
  • Build the LTU2 Firmware and write it to the LTU2 PCB

Last edited:
Reactions: addas and carlos007

briggs01

VIP Member
Feb 17, 2013
Would of been easier getting an unlocked 16d4s pcb or unlocking it yourself. No need for rgh then.
no we are talking about the 1175 , and 1532 drives arnt we mate , the 2 that you have to use the ltu board with you have to rgh to get the key

briggs01

VIP Member
Feb 17, 2013
Lol yes but then there would be no need for rgh, bit of chicken and egg situation
surely you still need rgh , jtag etc to play game fron hard drive and freestyle dash etc , i meant to get the cpu for the ltu board or if you need the dvd key to flash to a new drive because it as the wrong drive in like i have had several times when people throw the old drive away thinking they can just put a new one in and bingo

Utmad

VIP Member
Aug 15, 2010
Southampton, UK
surely you still need rgh , jtag etc to play game fron hard drive and freestyle dash etc , i meant to get the cpu for the ltu board or if you need the dvd key to flash to a new drive because it as the wrong drive in like i have had several times when people throw the old drive away thinking they can just put a new one in and bingo
Was only kidding m8

Reactions: briggs01