RGH what will happen if you rgh on the current dashbored

deandrec42

Noob Account
Dec 28, 2012
if i install a rgh on the current dash-bored what will happen could i do mods or would my xbox not turn on p;z help

stefff

VIP Member
Apr 16, 2012
you cant downgrade a xbox360 if thats what your asking for..

if your on or under 14699 make a rgh if yor on 14717-14719 you need to make a rgh2
if your over 14719 up to the newest dashboard you will need the dgx to get the cpu key to make the rgh

was that the answar you were looking for else you have to explain your self a little more :)

Groxack

Jun 1, 2012
MEXICO
And yet, some people complain that this forum is full of pretentious douche bags that won't help, but with post like this you can´t expect more.

stefff

VIP Member
Apr 16, 2012
And yet, some people complain that this forum is full of pretentious douche bags that won't help, but with post like this you can´t expect more.

that reminds me of a post yesterday were 7 have answeret the same.. 1 should be more than enough.. both some just wants the post on there user to have a highter number..

both others is right.. he dosent give ANY information at all.. it's pretty hard to help him then..

frayed

DINDU NUFFIN
VIP Member
Dec 22, 2010
A galaxy far far away....
the only thing that is asked of people before they post is to take a few minutes to read the "WEALTH OF INFORMATION" that is already available, just read.. and maybe?? understand.

if there is any question after that it is happily answered, the community is here to assist, not spoonfeed.

the people who complain that this forum is full of "pretentious douche bags" are the same people who DO NOT take a couple minutes and read a sticky or the 20 posts prior with the same question.

if someone is not willing to invest the time to atleast try to read and possibly understand something, why should someone else invest the time to try and help

Reactions: talby71

big_ted

VIP Member
Dec 31, 2003
Midlands UK
Not full or pretentious ass holes just folks who answer the same sh*tty questions over and over, it gets very tedious.

With the rules about posting pictures that helped, now every other post the member doesn't claim to have had the mod fitted by a "professional" solderer and the "insert xecuter mod fitted badly" doesn't work.

All the answers are here with the community helping each otherout but questions like the op are a waste of every ones time, if you can't read the forums then I don't hold out much hope of a successful install.

Ted

---------- Post added at 17:39 ---------- Previous post was at 17:33 ----------

if i install a rgh on the current dash-bored what will happen could i do mods or would my xbox not turn on p;z help
Ok a response to the question.

If you successfully installed a rgh on the current dash then I would eat my hat.

Ted

Groxack

Jun 1, 2012
MEXICO
It really never gets old, all the bad reputation it's due to this kind of post made by noobs that don't take the time to read simple stuff and expect to be spoonfeed (like some of you already seed) and yet expect somebody to answer all their questions without been flamed.

Last edited:
Reactions: emoja

mdlynch

Apr 28, 2010
Bournemouth
Since the RGH is a mod to the console itself you will already be modding.

If you actually manage to RGH your console or get someone else to do it for you then yes you will be able to mod if you know how.

But you won't be going online, at least not without some work and using any mods online will more than likely get you and/or your console banned from Xbox live.

emoja

Dec 23, 2012
RE all the replies on the first page
I agree with the general point and all but I think that:

1) only a mod has the right to point out that something has been answered before; others can just ignore the question.

2) reposting the same thing over and over again by many different people does not help. it just shows that some people just go around saying 'this was answered before' and 'use the search button' to feel like a l337 hax0r :facepalm:.

Last edited: