JTAG where can i buy the nand x wires?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClutchPlayer

Jul 9, 2011
i alrady bought the nand x, i need an extra set of nand x wires... i dont need any quick solder board but only the wires the nand x comes with to read the nand that fits in the nand x...

link to where i can buy is appreicated , thank you

ClutchPlayer

Jul 9, 2011
can someone please tell me? i mean cmon im trying to buy stuff from team xecuter and no one even wants to tell me where ;/

hopper47

VIP Member
Apr 17, 2005
Texas

frayed

DINDU NUFFIN
VIP Member
Dec 22, 2010
A galaxy far far away....
i guess having to wait 27 minutes between posts was too much for you?

guessing you never checked the official TX reseller page

btw ... there is no spoon

ClutchPlayer

Jul 9, 2011
none have them only pin headers alone... its sad man does team xecuter expect me to buy 30 nand x's? i mean come on i dont like using the quick solder boards that shouldnt mean that to solder wires directly i have to buy a bunch of nand x's

WestCoastConsoles

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2010
Portland, OR
I also have been on the hunt with no success for the pinheader cable I just use the wires it's easy simple no it's not plug and play but it gets the job done I have tagged about 50 consoles since I got my NAND x and which was in January I only used the cables on 1 wires on everything else then there's no need for replacing pinheaders just getting tagging components. Before NAND x was LPT so I'll take the NAND x with wire only over that every day minutes compared to hours

ClutchPlayer

Jul 9, 2011
i guess so so but i wish i knew this befor the wires broke :/ cuz i dont even have the wires to reuse u know :(

piromaniac

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Molex tower
Try xconsoles.com

Status
Not open for further replies.