LITEON DG-16D4S - SLIM Where can i find stock firmwire?

sameronline

Noob Account
Dec 21, 2012
Hello, i bought a modded Xbox slim version DG-16D4S 0401, i have few questions:

- how do i know the current LT that has been flashed into my xbox?
- i would like to upgrade to the latest version of the dashboard, but i would like to restore the stock firmware (which clearly i don't have). Is there any where i could find/download it? is it Xbox specific? if it's about the key, i have it already through USB360Pro 3: http://screencast.com/t/9zZP0hQvdBZ

Sorry if i sound confusing,all that is new to me, but it'm just trying to get online with the machine with the stock state of the machine.

printf(howdy)

BANNED
Dec 14, 2012
Hello, i bought a modded Xbox slim version DG-16D4S 0401, i have few questions:

- how do i know the current LT that has been flashed into my xbox?
- i would like to upgrade to the latest version of the dashboard, but i would like to restore the stock firmware (which clearly i don't have). Is there any where i could find/download it? is it Xbox specific? if it's about the key, i have it already through USB360Pro 3: http://screencast.com/t/9zZP0hQvdBZ

Sorry if i sound confusing,all that is new to me, but it'm just trying to get online with the machine with the stock state of the machine.
Try to play an XGD3 game would be the most simple method.

You can find stock firmware in the jungleflasher firmware pack. Look in xbins among other places.

It is drive specific. You will need your key, which you can retrieve with your USB Pro. To be absolutely sure you can simply dump your dummy.bin and flash LT+3.

NOTE - whoever did your original flash could have hardware locked your SPI a number of ways. You will need to open the drive case to access the PCB. If he did a trace cut and solder repair, you must desolder the cut again to write/read the flash. If you have a winbond chip, you will need to look into the kamikaze method (swabbing the existing kamikaze drill hole). If you're super lucky, someone could have installed a sputnik switch which makes things a ton easier for you.

Best thing if you dont know what you're doing is to take a photo of the PCB and post it here so we can give proper advice.

Last edited: