tobb555

Nov 30, 2004
Louisville, Ky
doesnt everyone already know this

matthewmcaree

Noob Account
May 20, 2005
hi,
don't want to sound stupid but where exactly do i get the 512k X2 4983 Bios from? i know how to use xbins, i've got a few things off it, but i cant find the bios. is it the x2 bios manager? i'm not sure, its under pc, i thought it would be under xbox since its xbox bios. i'd really appreciate some accurate directions please. thanks for all the efforts guys.

nhansen1

Jun 6, 2005
I need to hot swap my x2.6ce. I have a friend with a x2.3 pro chip in his. Are we able to do the hot swap.

nhansen1

Jun 6, 2005
I put the other mod chip in my xbox and it fragged also. I readthe pin header with a volt meter and all looked good except pin 1. I had 1.6volts dc. Tried to find problem but i am stuck. I need help.

Thanks

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
I thought you were going to hot-swap this on a WORKING configuration!!!

There's no point if you've already proven that this Xbox is not working properly. When it comes to the pinheader, there's not much testing you can do. You'll either have to remove it completely and start again, or leave it as is unmodded.

Martin

bigbodycars

Noob Account
Aug 30, 2005
i have tried to download a flash bios disc and had no luck how can i get a flash bios disc for 2.6ce mode chip i think i need flashbios v3.03 can any one help me

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
bigbodycars said:
i have tried to download a flash bios disc and had no luck how can i get a flash bios disc for 2.6ce mode chip i think i need flashbios v3.03 can any one help me
Read the troubleshooting guide in my sig..

Martin

DJSnels

Aug 30, 2005
hi all

i`ve try`d 2 download evox somewhere but i cant find any download location.
i`ve logged in on EFnet but i dont know anything about IRC and ftp
who can help me?

tnx

Last edited:

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
Why do you want evox? X2CL is a much better BIOS.

If you're that much of a n00b then get someone to do it all for you. Learning on an Xbox is not the best way to go.

Martin

Dobby

Noob Account
Oct 8, 2005
Martin C said:
Why do you want evox? X2CL is a much better BIOS.

If you're that much of a n00b then get someone to do it all for you. Learning on an Xbox is not the best way to go.

Martin
x2cl may be a much better bios, however how much use is it if no one can find it?

I 'll tell you... no fooking use!!!

its not on xbins...

digthebox

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2004
UK
again I'll tell you - bios's are on XBINS. You can't be connecting to the right server. There are two - one with the bios's etc and another server that holds XBMC and XBMP.

There is a tutorial on how to connect to the main xbins server at:

http://www.xbox-scene.com/articles/xbins.php

dustin g

Noob Account
Nov 13, 2005
nope

i'm having the same problem as you, but I didn't even know about diff. flash versions? I want to get mine going soon.

islander223

VIP Member
Sep 13, 2005
Somewhere in Indian Ocean
i'm having the same problem as you, but I didn't even know about diff. flash versions? I want to get mine going soon.
Currently, Flashbios 3.01 & 3.03 are being used to flash the X2CL bios depending on your xbox version. If your xbox is v1.0 - v1.5 then it doesn't matter which version you use. You need to know your xbox version first before modding or flashing...

maxemus

Noob Account
Nov 26, 2005
I may be dumb but i have good reason to be as this is my first time on here! but where/wot is EFNET on IRC?
I've recently fitted a xecuter 2.6CE mod chip and 160g hard drive but is unsure of wot bios and evox i need and where to get.

My xbox is in need of help-please help him!!

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
maxemus said:
I may be dumb but i have good reason to be as this is my first time on here! but where/wot is EFNET on IRC?
I've recently fitted a xecuter 2.6CE mod chip and 160g hard drive but is unsure of wot bios and evox i need and where to get.

My xbox is in need of help-please help him!!
Read the FAQs - it's all there.

If you really can't be bothered, try looking up IRC on Google.

This is not a spoon-fed forum.

Martin