Where to download New X2 BIOS

Kronenbourg

Noob Account
Jan 18, 2006
Just been into xbins and I could find X2.4983.BIOS.rar and X2.5035.rar - but looking on the Executor homepage it says the latest version is 5032 - is the 5035 on there a legit bios or should I just use to older 4983. Couldnt find 5032 anywhere.

Thanks

jlkams

Noob Account
Mar 13, 2006
I am trying to connect to XBINS. However, it keeps telling me (invite only)

Any help?

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
Kronenbourg said:
Just been into xbins and I could find X2.4983.BIOS.rar and X2.5035.rar - but looking on the Executor homepage it says the latest version is 5032 - is the 5035 on there a legit bios or should I just use to older 4983. Couldnt find 5032 anywhere.

Thanks
5035 is the latest - the homepage is incorrect.

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
jlkams said:
I am trying to connect to XBINS. However, it keeps telling me (invite only)

Any help?
Having the same issue here - someone has set the channel to invite only :s.

Martin

[TT]

Noob Account
Dec 1, 2006
I'm sorta new to some of this but i know the commen sence of useing a softmod but not a hard mod so bare with me. Ok to the point right now i dont have an open port on the router im running a linksys router with wireless capabelitys as in you can run a wireless laptop or ethernet but you have to have the key code to do that in witch i dont have.
I know how to log in a router but dont know very much about it as in i dont have the user name or pass. what I'm needing is the flash drivers for a xecutor 2.6 ce and an unlocked hd with the verson xbox of 1.5 I'm asuming atleat that's what this guy said. fyi he works at ATS and does programing he knows how to install modchips plus softmod including upgrading the "HD" Hard Drive. Um also if possable can enyone add me to there msn messanger because i need a user name in order to FTP to get what i need in order to get into the xbins server

xbins

Noob Account
Dec 26, 2003
IL
Martin C said:
Go to EFNet on IRC and join #xbins

You can download the BIOS from there - current build is 5022 BETA (new config Live version)

Martin
how do i dothat

Desroyallhumans33

Noob Account
Dec 19, 2006
Canada
Looking for the quickest and easiest way to Mod a v1.6 xbox with the xecuter2.6CE mod chip. I also have the solderless adapter. Just want to be able to play original and back-up games, no frills. Can someone offer some guidance?:mad: :eek:

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com

dungcaj

Noob Account
Aug 25, 2006
hi, it seem you alot about these chips, i have been going out of my mind trying to login to the xbins to no avail, i keep getting "bad login" messages and tried changing my nickname, etc....am i suppose to be in xbins? do they want me there? is there another way i can load the x2 bios? i have x2.6 with a ver 1.0 xbox , please help