GENERAL Which is better for Glitching? Trinity or Corona ?

Ashwin

Mar 3, 2014
Hi.... I am looking for a Slim to buy.. I just want to know if there is any difference between Trinity and Corona in terms of glitching and which is easier to mod, or if there is any other major difference between the two.

Also, do I have to look for any particular version of Corona, such v1,v2 etc...

Thanks in advance for any help...

Hyperion2014

Apr 4, 2014
The most best end easy to learn on es a trinity hand Down es was the first slim model I RGH a very Long time ago,,
but its the most simplest, out of the Slim Model

gavin_darkglide

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2012
The trinity and carona v1/v2 are basically the same unless u are installing the demon also, in which case another qsb is needed for conversion from trinity to carona. Also demon only works on carona V1/V3/V5. Carona V3/V4/V5/V6 all need a postfix adapter, which requires removing the cpu heat sync, which is requires more money. all of the xboxes are fairly easy if you know how to solder. Just make sure to use plenty of flux, and practice on something you dont care about.

rghpro

VIP Member
Dec 5, 2013
To be honest, to answer the question at hand...

The Trinity and Corona can be both great for glitching, I get good results from either, Trinity's granted can be glitched easily using a coolrunner alone, most of the time, with somewhat decent results. Using a CR3Pro will obviously yield better results. Coronas on the otherhand are not glitched as easily, but this is as far as I have heard, using a CR3 Pro I have never had a single issue glitching a Corona, even the newer 360E consoles, same old.

Using the right equipment and tools and some know how will get ANY xbox 360 glitched quiet easily. Like I say in my shop when people ask "Can you mod a new xbox 360?" My answer is always, "We can mod any xbox 360 any way you want, the only thing is the price".

With the above said, you can go with any xbox 360 console you like, in my opinion the newer the better, they can be glitched just as easily as any other older xbox 360, you just need to work at it.

gavin_darkglide

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2012
To be honest, to answer the question at hand...

The Trinity and Corona can be both great for glitching, I get good results from either, Trinity's granted can be glitched easily using a coolrunner alone, most of the time, with somewhat decent results. Using a CR3Pro will obviously yield better results. Coronas on the otherhand are not glitched as easily, but this is as far as I have heard, using a CR3 Pro I have never had a single issue glitching a Corona, even the newer 360E consoles, same old.

Using the right equipment and tools and some know how will get ANY xbox 360 glitched quiet easily. Like I say in my shop when people ask "Can you mod a new xbox 360?" My answer is always, "We can mod any xbox 360 any way you want, the only thing is the price".

With the above said, you can go with any xbox 360 console you like, in my opinion the newer the better, they can be glitched just as easily as any other older xbox 360, you just need to work at it.
I would love to see your solution for key recovery on a xenon board after 13699, let alone rgh. This post makes me question your knowledge of 360 Modding.

rghpro

VIP Member
Dec 5, 2013
I would love to see your solution for key recovery on a xenon board after 13699, let alone rgh. This post makes me question your knowledge of 360 Modding.
I'm sorry, I thought the OP was talking about Trinity and Corona, my bad, I guess I can't read...

Your post makes me question your ability to read a simple sentence. Yes I admit I forgot to add the word "Slim" after "ANY", whoops a typo exists, but lil mini modders like yourself should learn to read fully before running your good for nothing full of nonsense mouth and belittling others because you feel so sorry for yourself, anyway I hope your little comment makes you feel like a big man now, good luck with whatever it is you like doing.

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2010
At Home
I'm sorry, I thought the OP was talking about Trinity and Corona, my bad, I guess I can't read...

Your post makes me question your ability to read a simple sentence. Yes I admit I forgot to add the word "Slim" after "ANY", whoops a typo exists, but lil mini modders like yourself should learn to read fully before running your good for nothing full of nonsense mouth and belittling others because you feel so sorry for yourself, anyway I hope your little comment makes you feel like a big man now, good luck with whatever it is you like doing.
With all due respect, I can see why he posted that.

I also read your comment and thought the same as him:

I don't doubt that you meant to exclude Xenon consoles from the list of glitchable consoles, but from what the way you wrote it, people assumed you were also talking about Xenon consoles.

Reactions: gavin_darkglide

gavin_darkglide

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2012

If you said any Xbox 360 1time I would understand the mistake, but the reiteration of any Xbox 360 made me think that's what u meant. And questioning some ones ability based upon what they post is not mini Modding. Especially if they are wrong. And no it doesn't make me feel like a big man to correct some one when they are giving bad information, as if I give bad info I expect to be corrected by other members, and have been on more than 1 occasion. So please loose the attitude, and accept that you made a mistake.

Last edited:

rghpro

VIP Member
Dec 5, 2013
I'm sorry, you are right, but the only mistake I made was a typo, I forgot to add the word slim.

Now you said that I said it twice, well you're right again, but the second time I did not mean it as to specifically which mod, when I said "Like I say in my shop when people ask "Can you mod a new xbox 360?" My answer is always, "We can mod any xbox 360 any way you want, the only thing is the price"."

I was not thinking about Slim RGH, I was simply thinking about any kind of mod, like cfw, rgh, leds and whatnot.

Sorry I made it seem like I was saying any xbox 360 was glitchable, I honestly did not mean that, I was honestly talking about slims on the first part and on the second part I was talking about general modding.

So as you wish "gavin_darkglide" I will do as you ask, and accept I made a mistake, I should have written:

Like I say in my shop when people ask "Can you mod a new xbox 360?" My answer is always, "We can mod any xbox 360, the only thing is the price".
"any way you want" was removed as Xenon cannot be glitched. I'm sorry this topic changed to this, but we should get it back on track.

================================================================================================================
****************************************************************************************************************

But anywho, back to the point, Corona vs Trinity..

Well obviously Trinity is less trouble, no need for post fix adapter and 4gb read pcbs and resistor bridging.

Trinity is obviously the easier choice, but as quality TX products have proven, even Corona can be glitched with great boot times.
So the question of which is better for glitching is not really going to get a straight answer, every board is different, you could get a trinity that refuses to boot, then a corona using the same products boot fine (assuming we're using equipment for corona and trinity), I can't even answer that question, because "better" for modding is different for different people. You will need a more specific question, like "Which is "cheaper", "quicker", "easier""

The question at hand, "better", for me is results, I want to know whats "better", that means end result, the answer to that is either. Corona or Trinity are equally good for glitching.

bruno_rv

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Croatia
I think trinity is better overall. You can use Cr rev.c i get great results with it. Genuine ofcourse,there are some around. With corona,i alse get good glitching with proto v2,but not always. Coronas are much more different in boot times,and takes more to fine tune them if you want very good glitch time everytime you boot your console.