Whining About What The Bios Doesnt Do ?

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
Why dont you enjoy what it does do and appreciate that much at least huh ?

in the meantime we will be continually adding features and improving

We dont listen to whiners and bitchers - just bear that in mind ok

Modiller

Oct 7, 2004
Interesting..

I just find it interesting that Team Xecuter still does release a bios that works on ALL modchips. Even though xodus has bashed xecuter at least a good 5 times publically in posts, and who knows how much on the forums/irc Xecuter still continues to help the scene and contribute with *almost* full featured bios's for all users.

Dawg605

Oct 18, 2004
USA
I certainly ain't complaining. Team Xecuter and their bioses are awesome. Can't wait until the new features.

pugsx

Noob Account
Apr 20, 2005
I'm thankful, I'm using it on my sp:ice, its great to be able to make cool changes and that quickly :)

Frexwix

Oct 25, 2004
Sweden
I agree. What we all should do is really enjoy the Bios and get to the wine-ing! ;)

furbsUK

Noob Account
Apr 20, 2005
Remember an age old problem of complaints...only the people who are annoyed will make a big noise. Theres probably thousands of happy x2 users out there...just check how many downloads you've had against the number of complaints. I bet its a very small percentage.

Lashujin

Noob Account
Apr 20, 2005
How about the ability to get rid of the "xecuter live config loading" thing when I boot, also the "Xecutor Rox My Box"

Maybe I can and I'm just dumb -----Likely, but haven't found it yet.

Catalyst

VIP Member
Mar 16, 2005
San Antonio
Lashujin said:
How about the ability to get rid of the "xecuter live config loading" thing when I boot, also the "Xecutor Rox My Box"

Dude,

On behlf of everyone here... I would like to be the first to say...

TRY READING THE THREAD TOPIC BEFORE POSTING!!!!

My God! I mean, he just spelled out "Don't bicth about the new BIOS to me" and what do you do?!?!:eek:

Do they let you out un-supervized?!?! Holy crap! LoL!!!

Lashujin said:

You can change the Xecuter Rox my Box by uploading a 180X50 256 color bitmap into the root of the E drive. I dont think you can change the Config Live Loading screen but im sure newer versions will either have a better screen or give you the ability. I actually like the simplicity its not fancy but it tells whats going on.

Gamez_Etc

Noob Account
Jan 29, 2004
www.gamezetc.tk
Catalyst said:
Dude,

On behlf of everyone here... I would like to be the first to say...

TRY READING THE THREAD TOPIC BEFORE POSTING!!!!

My God! I mean, he just spelled out "Don't bicth about the new BIOS to me" and what do you do?!?!:eek:

Do they let you out un-supervized?!?! Holy crap! LoL!!!

Dude chill out. He wasnt bitching, he was asking a question.

By the way k3, nice job all around on everything. Love your work.

Catalyst

VIP Member
Mar 16, 2005
San Antonio
Gamez_Etc said:
Dude chill out. He wasnt bitching, he was asking a question.

By the way k3, nice job all around on everything. Love your work.
I'm speachless...

I don't even know why we put titles on threads anymore.

I give up.:rolleyes:

sheaiiimef

Jun 30, 2004
Okinawa, Japan
I love it, you know why? I wouldn't even know where in the hell to start if I had to do this. If YOU can't fix it, don't bitch about it you just sound stupid.:) When I read posts like that it reminds me of that song...how does it go... oh ya, "If I only had a brain!"

SBEEZY

Noob Account
May 5, 2005
texas baby
i dont have any bitches or rants i just have one request just allow me to always use the x bioses on my xodus chips. thanx verry much and keep up tha madd work good job guyz

reddragon105

Noob Account
Jan 28, 2004
UK
i'd just like to express my HUGE thanks to Team Xecuter for this BIOS.

my xbox died the other day, had a 160gb hard drive full of saved games and various small movies that i stored on it that i thought were lost forever. i bought a new xbox and spent today chipping it and swapping eeprom chips to get my stuff back. now i've got a fully working xbox again, with X2.6 flashed with 5032 bios - and being able to mess around with all the new features has made all that hard work worthwhile!

so i'm very happy about it, and looking forward to future releases with any more great features you can add to it.

(i was also wondering if its possible to get rid of the 'xecuter live config loading' message, what exactly is it doing during this time? it takes a while even if i don't have a config file for it to load. but like you said, stop whining about what it doesn't do. i've got 4983 on the other bank so if i don't want to put up with that message i can switch back. no problemo!)