Wolfenstein: The New Order pushed to 2014

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
Wolfenstein: The New Order needs a little more time to get it reich. "We have confirmed today at QuakeCon that Wolfenstein will ship next year, all platforms. Felt it deserved some additional time for polish," said Bethesda VP of marketing and PR Pete Hines today on Twitter. Hines also told Polygon that developer MachineGames' reboot has been hampered by developing on current- and next-gen platforms simultaneously, along with the layers of genres the studio is trying to put into the shooter. "MachineGames has been working on this game for a while," Hines told Polygon. "You don't want to waste all that time and effort for the sake of a couple of months, if a couple of months could make all of the difference in the world."

Source: joystiq
Join Our Facebook Group For All The Latest News[SUP][1][/SUP][SUP][2][/SUP]
[h=3]References[/h]
  1. [SUP]^[/SUP] Source: joystiq (www.joystiq.com)
  2. [SUP]^[/SUP] Join Our Facebook Group For All The Latest News (www.facebook.com)

Thanks to: Rheena.com

Activtile

Noob Account
May 22, 2014
Wolfenstein: The New Order needs a little more time to get it reich. "We have confirmed today at QuakeCon that Wolfenstein will ship next year, all platforms. Felt it deserved some additional time for polish," said Bethesda VP of marketing and PR Pete Hines today on Twitter. Hines also told Polygon that developer MachineGames' reboot has been hampered by developing on current- and next-gen platforms simultaneously, along with the layers of genres the studio is trying to put into the shooter. "MachineGames has been working on this game for a while," Hines told Polygon. "You don't want to waste all that time and effort for the sake of a couple of months, if a couple of months could make all of the difference in the world."

Source: joystiq

Isnt that like that very, very old pc game?

I mean the last wolfenstein game must have been out like 10 years ago :D around the time of the original doom?

Reactions: SAMMY816

chronixx

Jun 12, 2013
you install disc 1
i have tried all the cd no one is working when you try to start the campaign...dvd 1 wants to swap disks???!

i also get problems with watch dogs 1dsk installs but dsk2 crashes ''clean the disk" error

meads1970

BANNED
Jul 5, 2011
Lancashire
i have tried all the cd no one is working when you try to start the campaign...dvd 1 wants to swap disks???!

i also get problems with watch dogs 1dsk installs but dsk2 crashes ''clean the disk" error
Im guessing this is a pirated game like in your other post u big cock

meads1970

BANNED
Jul 5, 2011
Lancashire
Learn how to burn games correctly instead of being a cheap scum bag pirate