HITACHI NON-79 Won't play some but all backups

legitmod

VIP Member
Sep 16, 2011
Salisbury, MD
Ok so I have a hatachi ver 59 it was stock an flash it to LT2.0 so my son can play some of my backups well needless to say after a successful flash I get unsupported disc error on xdg3 an xdg2 games or clean disc error so I put an original xdg3 an it played same with a xgd2 game but the back ups is a no go. I have a flashed slim an have no problems with any backups or original disc so don't know the phat console is on a older dash I think 12611

talby71

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2010
Near Melbourne , Australia
yeh think you need a later dash , can't remember which dash LT2.0 was released for but i'm sure it was later than that...was at least 13146 after the drive update
was actually a later dash than though... i'd be updating to 14699 ....at least you know it should work, before the dodgy dash's of 14717 and 14719

Last edited:
Reactions: legitmod

legitmod

VIP Member
Sep 16, 2011
Salisbury, MD
yeh think you need a later dash , can't remember which dash LT2.0 was released for but i'm sure it was later than that...was at least 13146 after the drive update
My thoughts exactly but havent updated yet but i will update the console an report tha out come hopefully it's good or he will have to use my banq an when I wanna rip more games I'll just yank it out an flash an use