X2 5035 Bug Reports

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
Post all bugs here. (That does not mean ask questions in here it means POST REAL BUGS ONLY !)

REPEAT DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS IN THIS THREAD - AND A FRAG IS NOT A BUG !!!!

Read the README1ST.TXT before posting questions already answered !

Make sure you also read lba48.txt

ALWAYS USE THE INCLUDED INI FILE AS THERE MAY BE NEW CHANGES

These are recommended x2 config apps - ONLY USE IF THEY SUPPORT 5035 - EDIT INI FILE MANUALLY UNTIL THEN - LBA48 PATCHING SHOULD BE OK THOUGH

http://home.alltel.net/nghtshd/x2ool.html
http://x-projects.xbox-scene.com

Added to 5035 x2config.ini :
- colorFlubberScene1 + colorFlubberScene2 + colorFlubberScene3 -> these 3 colors replace the colorFlubberScene parameter
- blobPulse -> enable/disable blob pulse
- fastAni -> faster animation
- iFilter -> apply interlace filter on startup
- msLogoTransEn -> enable transparency for microsoft / custom logo
- msLogoTransColor -> microsoft / custom logo transparency color
- noFlubBg -> disable the flubber machinery
- noSound -> turn off bootsound
- showMsEn -> show microsoft / custom logo
- showXEn -> show x logo
- spikeyBlob -> turn on spikey blob
- slowMoBlob -> whole anim in slow motion (not recommended)
- useAllMemory -> release all debugkit memory after xbe launch (this still doesnt fix the halo/debug nonboot-issue... :(( )
- noLightEn -> disable x logo upper-right corner lightsource
- xLightColor -> x logo upper-right corner lightsource color

tobb555

Nov 30, 2004
Louisville, Ky
there is a typo in the ini file. it doesnt have evoxdash.xbe instead it has xbmc.xbe listed twice. So if you dont check it before you stick the ini file in there it will boot strait to xboxdash

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
tobb555 said:
there is a typo in the ini file. it doesnt have evoxdash.xbe instead it has xbmc.xbe listed twice. So if you dont check it before you stick the ini file in there it will boot strait to xboxdash
i fixed the typo - thanks for pointing that out

DynaMight

Dec 22, 2004
Devon
Looking pretty solid then, It's been out for quite a while now and only problem so far is a typo...

Klutsh

VIP Member
Another Typo in the new fixed x2config.ini

Code:
dash2Name = C:evoxdash.xbe
should be
Code:
dash2Name = c:evoxdash.xbe

Cj10488

May 7, 2005
I have noticed when playing with the X2 config maker 5035 of course that the image doesnt match the Image on the screen.. I dont know if Its a flaw in the Bios not recognizing the Extra colors or in the X2 config maker... As for the Fast Ani that works pretty well... I havent really played with too many other things...

James

PS... Thanks Xecuter and Klutsh for all the hard work recently.. Much appreciated.. Now its time to try and ditch this Xbit 1.5 chip my friend gave me and get an X3 chip lol...

Dawg605

Oct 18, 2004
USA
Working feature is the spiky blob. The blob is definately spiky and stuff.

Removing the light in the right side of the X works.

Showing the Microsoft/Xecuter logo works.

I tested most of the new feautes and they work. I didn't see anything that didn't work.

themrpark

Noob Account
Jun 7, 2005
Tiger woods pro 2005 doesn't work with either 5032 OR 5035... The game doesn't load. This game has worked for previous versions ... 4900's.

let's fix it.

Cj10488

May 7, 2005
Tiger Woods 2005 works on both 5032 and 5035 for me here without any issues... Its one of my daily games... I would check something with the copy itself..

James

themrpark

Noob Account
Jun 7, 2005
hey klutsh,

thanks for all the hard work. but could you look into the mslogo problem? I posted this somewhere else but I think the mslogo replacement doesn't work. Is this what you meant on the last bug listed under known bugs?

cuz the logo that shows is nice and ugly pink now. and i can't get it off.. i even tried reflashing the bios.

Cj10488

May 7, 2005
Hehe.. Yours too Xecuter... I play that and Links 2004 atleast once or twice a day... no probs at all with either one... Bios looks pretty Rock Solid as usual to me... Now If Only I didnt have this Crappy Xbit chip I would be 100% set...

James

juanbond02

Noob Account
Jun 8, 2005
Klutsh, I haven't tried an unpirated version yet cuz all the blockbusters are rented out of the game. do you think it could be a chip issue as opposed to a bios issue? thanks.

Lashujin

Noob Account
Apr 20, 2005
LBA 48 Patching definitely isn't working ok for me. X2ool seems to do it, but it practice the bios shows my G drive as empty, when it definitely isn't, also config maker doesn't even recognize the bios at all it says "unsupported bios" I got this bios twice (xbins) to make sure and nothing shows up on my G drive and the files on my F drive show up as 10 or so .bum files and nothing else. The 5032 and the old 81 bios still work out great though.

juanbond02

Noob Account
Jun 8, 2005
nevermind. we got it to work with an unpirated version of it. now it works like a dream and i cant wait to start playing it. thanks guys!

Lashujin

Noob Account
Apr 20, 2005
figured out my problem - there was something in the included config file that caused my systed to fail to boot?! I made a config from scratch using Config Maker and it worked fairly well.

Accept it still didn't recognize the G drive. So I deleted the cache and that solved it.