X2.6 Wire Install

marcopolo

Noob Account
Nov 13, 2006
thanks for that pic, i just got a 2.6 ce and i could find anything for installing it on a 1.6 with the wire version

is there a pic anywhere for if i wanted to do the wire install with that purple rebuild thing?

marcopolo

Noob Account
Nov 13, 2006
hey sorry for the double post but i missed the edit limit

menst to say could not in the last post

and forget about the second thing

so back to what i was saying, is that picture still valid for the 1.6b?

and if i do it that way do i still have to install that purple thing on the back of the board?

magik

Noob Account
Mar 3, 2004
No, if I'm not mistaken you won't need the purple rebuild board on the bottom of the motherboard if you do the wire install according to Whoopin's last image showing the wire install on a 1.6 xbox.

renegadeandy

Mar 14, 2007
Hi. I have a Team Xecuter x2.6 on my xbox v 1.0. The reason i originally bought it was because I had an old broken xbox which didnt work because it had been unplugged for 6 months and something to do with the clock had reset etc etc etc.

Anyway, i got it working, but then in moving the console to my new flat, i managed to somehow lose the switch that turns the chip on or off and which bank of rom to use as well.

The wires are however still all intact - i basically cut the plastic connector off, and asume that by connecting a series of the wires together, it should work, as thats all a switch is doing.

Below is a picture of the wires.

http://img150.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wireser4.jpg

Could anybody tell me which wires to connect to which in order to activate the chip again and allow me to actually use my modded xbox again!

Thanks

Andy

mosely

Console Master
Nov 17, 2003
Re: what is JTAG Hack

A exploit in 7371 dashboards and below that allows you to run unsigned code.

PrototypeFC3S

Noob Account
Oct 18, 2010
Is there anyway someone can fix the pictures on the first couple of posts on the tutorial? I'd like to start ordering my parts for this mod I want to do, but I'd like to have a general idea of what I'm looking at. I know this thread is dead but any help would be greatly appreciated.