ANSWERED X360USB PRo and Scorpion 2

leekenned

Noob Account
Sep 25, 2010
Hello I am wondering the the X360USB pro Will work in conjunction with the Scorpion 2 To extract the Liteon Key
And refrain from saying "just use the Probe 3" due to already owning a Scorpion

Thanks for your already thoughts
Lee

conie

VIP Member
Oct 9, 2010
California
No it wont. Use the Probe 3. Reason is because they do not work together. Scorpion is made by Maximus. X360USB Pro is made by Team Xecuter.

Last edited:
Reactions: jeremy790

badwigga

VIP Member
Nov 15, 2009
AUSTRALIA
and if something goes wrong u wont get any support from here.:D all tx products are designed to work together without conflicts.

Last edited:
There are many other guides as well for the Pogo Mo Thoin (PMT) method. Though that one is indeed simple. Even though you said not to mention it, but, I will still insist you in buying a Probe III. Much easier than making a mess by constructing a PMT if you are new to the modding world. Plus, chances are you will be able to get more fluid support from here as the Probe III is an official TX product and keeps you worry-free from PMT assembling errors.

bandit123

VIP Member
Jul 4, 2010
(UK)
serious get probe 3 a tenner and its a real nice bit of kit the cable is nice and long too and then u will have 2x TX items

what are you using to power the drive with ??

jeremy790

VIP Member
Feb 6, 2011
Oklahoma
I agree if you want to do it they best way and get consistent results just spend the cash for ck3i and probe 3. You might have to spend some but it's much better than killing a drive.

Last edited:
Reactions: bandit123