X360USB PRO Driver Install Guide

Twis7eD

Nov 24, 2010
Chicago
www.InsomniacGamerZ.net
My computer recognizes that the device is plugged in, but it doesn't recognize it as the right type of device. What I mean by this is that it sees the device as a disk drive (I think).

Here is a picture of the device in my device manager:

I think that it is the SPIF30x USB2SATA Bridge USB Device since I don't have any other USB to SATA devices hooked up and it would seem like that would be the proper device. When I do browse for the drivers for that device, though, I just get this:

Which is of no help to me. The software won't update the drivers and because I can't install the drivers, Jungleflasher won't recognize the drive.

Any and all help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind. For some reason after many different tries of messing around with different things, it finally worked. I don't know what changed, but it just randomly recognized it when I plugged it in. Thanks anyway.

Last edited:

xI XRaided Ix

Noob Account
Jun 7, 2011
Kinda having the same issue. I installed the device on windows XP. installed the drivers, everything worked fine. then I think I tapped the reset button and cant get it back. My pc says nothing about x360usb PIO or anything, although the media storage and everything else in still being connected, dont know if I've explained my situation well, but if anyone could help i would be extremely greatful.
thanks

extinction

Jun 16, 2011
Hi, I just got my x360usb pro. Trying to installed driver. But everytime I plug in the usb it keep saying unrecognizable device and won't let me installed the driver. So where I go from here. I'm using vista 64bit. Please help.

scorpion65

Jun 28, 2011
;)You can try the following, it worked for me. Download the following- http://www.iobit.com/advanceduninstaller.html Use the uninstaller to uninstall anything to do with X360USB pro, once this is done, reboot the computer, 2nd step- Reinstall xecuter_ck3pro_v1.2.25, reboot then install xecuter_ck3pro_v1.3.0_2 reboot again then download-->x360usbpro_drivers (All can be downloaded from [FONT=&quot]http://www.x360usb.com/downloads.html [/FONT]) make sure you download these to a folder you can easily find. And last but not least download and install update tool from the X360USB PRO download section on 360mods.
Move the update switch on the x360pro to left then hit the reset button (press down), its the small button beside the on off switch,[FONT=&quot]: Open device manager, Right-Click on X360USB PIO[/FONT][FONT=&quot], and choose Update Driver Software[/FONT]
The x360pro will appear on device manager X360 Pro

Hope this helps you,

S

Last edited:

brett1

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2011
kernow, uk
i've got all done device manager all sorted there etc, but not sure i've got the right fw on there as the ld5 or 6 light on red all the time yes it's off, i'm just at a loose end now have ck3 and the probe usbpro using on win 7 32 bit if any help to anyone that can help me
brett

Jun 4, 2010
Run the latest version of Jungleflasher, then plug in your X360USB Pro. It will show in the log below and tell you which version it has.

Or you could just run the update tool and update it anyhow.

brett1

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2011
kernow, uk
this stuff is really doing my head in now, trying to run the firmware etc but just doesn't seem to work ld6 is red shows up in device manager fine but don't know where to turn

Jun 4, 2010
1. Connect X360USB Pro to PC

2. Move switch position to On

3. Press reset button

4. Run firmware updater

5. Load the firmware

6. Press the update button and wait till the green bar reaches the end

7. Exit firmware updater

8. Move switch position back to off

9. Press reset button again

Done!

Reactions: Honey_Monster

brett1

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2011
kernow, uk
1. Connect X360USB Pro to PC

2. Move switch position to On

3. Press reset button

4. Run firmware updater

5. Load the firmware

6. Press the update button and wait till the green bar reaches the end

7. Exit firmware updater

8. Move switch position back to off

9. Press reset button again

Done!

hey thanks so much now see if it works LOL

brett1

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2011
kernow, uk
all going great then read do you want to load press yes then says can't open file c \
but has got my drive number correct etc so thanks for getting me this far don't know what my problem is now????

brett1

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2011
kernow, uk
give up not sure what done anymore usbpro to netbook by usb ck3 via molex power to drive usb sata to drive, think got all right but doesn't seem to help was wondering if someone could check my firmware that i have here it's all i can think now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have tv if helps
thanks brett