X360USB PRO Driver Install Guide

fits13

Feb 28, 2011
Because i am thinking to buy that old(Now that x360usb pro 2 released) product can the xecuter/admin/mods of the forum GUARANTEE that doesn't stop support that product for the new drives like liteon 1175(When it come out the solution to flash it)???

And the all procedure to install the drivers is so simple?
After that i can flash any xbox360 phat or slim console dvdrom drives without any problems of blue screens or stucks at my win7 32 & 64 bit sp1 operating system?

And how i can make it tha work hitachi drive ONLY WITH PORTIO AND NOT WITH WINAPI?

Is there a complete guide for that product NOT only for installing drivers?

A LOT OF THANKS FOR ALL YOUR ANSWERS AND YOUR TIME.

Last edited:

firetalion

Jun 26, 2012
Soooo, Windows 8 is unsupported completely? If I try to install it, it tells me that the file is missing a required hash check, so the device is unsupported.

Is there any workaround for this? Like, is Windows XP Virtual Machine something that can be used with a Windows 8 operating system?

Or, will this comment just be ignored...

jsinger47

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Feb 6, 2011
Grand Rapids, MI
Soooo, Windows 8 is unsupported completely? If I try to install it, it tells me that the file is missing a required hash check, so the device is unsupported.

Is there any workaround for this? Like, is Windows XP Virtual Machine something that can be used with a Windows 8 operating system?

Or, will this comment just be ignored...
Just so you guys know, both JRunner and Jungleflasher are currently compatible with Windows 8, as long as you run as administrator.

Currently, x64 Windows 8 is an issue, because the driver signature enforcement is a little strange. But if you use F8, everything installs and works wonderfully!
(x360usb, ck3, nand-x, jr-programmer)

Currently, x360usb pro, ck3, x360usb pro v2 work 100% awesome on Windows 8 x64 with f8.

Portio64 doesn't appear to work, though. I/O ports will not enumerate in JF.

Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up!

EDIT: with the release of JF 1.94, portio now works!
Google Search: Team Xecuter Jungleflasher Windows 8

This was the first result.

charincol

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2011
Colorado
You can also skip disabling driver signing enforcement for the X360USB Pro and Nand-X by getting the latest libUSB generic drivers from their downloads page.

I've only tested the driver install, but both JF and JR, respectively, detect them after install in Win 8 64-bit.

Last edited:

cthornton27

Jan 3, 2013
I have x360usb pro v2 installing on Windows 7 x64... when installed it only installs the LibUSB driver but not the ck3i drivers under ports. Is this normal? I dont have any errors or anything... see attached pic

Andrev

Oct 5, 2009
Portugal
I format my PC and now i want to install the drivers and i cant do it : \
My PC cant reconize the x360usb pro v1, and i cant install the drivers and i dont know why,anyone help me please ?

desi12345

Noob Account
Nov 17, 2013
Hi I need help getting a download link for the x360 usb pro driver, everywhere I look the link is broken. I tried team xecuter and x360usb.com those are the only ones. Please help thanks.

Last edited:

desi12345

Noob Account
Nov 17, 2013
It doesn't work, You can try downloading it and it wont work I, I tried it already. If you have the software maybe you could send it to my email address: [email protected], When I try downloading it from the link it just downloads as a webpage (HTM file). Thaks

Last edited:

nikkimayer

Noob Account
Mar 16, 2014
Hello,
I am fair with PCs, but new to modding. I bought the X360USB PRO, plugged it in (all lights on and device functioning properly), it installed MOST of the drivers, but one had the red X by it. I downloaded the drivers from this site, used device manager to try and install manually, and it says I don't have the right drivers and to check to make sure I have the drivers compatible with 32 bit windows 7..ugh. By the way, the device only shows up as USB Input Device (Unknown device when I first plugged it in). I looked everywhere for drivers for windows 7 32 bit, and can't find them anywhere. Can someone PLEASE HELP!! Here are my specs:
Dell Inspiron 530 (I know, old, but this is the computer I use for modding, my other 2 are off limits to such things...safety precaution)
Windows 7 Home Premium
32 bit
USB 2.0's
Thanks in advance for ANY help you can give!

dexxa

Mar 27, 2014
I need help when i plug my x360usb device into win7x64 its not coming up at installing the driver?