X360USB PRO Driver Install Guide

Medusa

May 22, 2014
LADIES AND GENTS THIS GUY SOLVED TOOK ME 5 HOURS TRYING TO FIND THIS BUT I LOVE THIS GUY I SWEAR MAN I WOULD f**kING BLOW YOU LOL

GeekHeat

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2013
lancashire
There has been a lot of noobs trying to flash their drives with the x360usb pro just recently. A lot having trouble setting up a piss easy product. The main reason for this is lack of searching and reading. A lot of people just jump in with both feet thinking they know it all by watching a couple of YouTube videos. Too many people wanting to be spoonfed and can't be arsed searching and reading. A lot of peoples time and effort has gone into creating these stickies/tutorials to make it as easy as possible to follow. If u have done your searching and reading and still having problems then we are all here to help. If u can't be bothered in doing that, then why shud we be bothered to help u out. You will see this alot on here, search, search, search,read,read,read. such simple advice but needs to be said multiple times.

Peace out!:)

meads1970

BANNED
Jul 5, 2011
Lancashire
There has been a lot of noobs trying to flash their drives with the x360usb pro just recently. A lot having trouble setting up a piss easy product. The main reason for this is lack of searching and reading. A lot of people just jump in with both feet thinking they know it all by watching a couple of YouTube videos. Too many people wanting to be spoonfed and can't be arsed searching and reading. A lot of peoples time and effort has gone into creating these stickies/tutorials to make it as easy as possible to follow. If u have done your searching and reading and still having problems then we are all here to help. If u can't be bothered in doing that, then why shud we be bothered to help u out. You will see this alot on here, search, search, search,read,read,read. such simple advice but needs to be said multiple times.

Peace out!:)
well said that man :D

fressh

Noob Account
Oct 29, 2015
X360USB PRO Install Guide

1: Download the latest drivers from the downloads section

2: Extract the driver files from the .zip file

3: Make sure the switch on the X360USB is set to the OFF position (ON = bootloader mode, used for updating the X360USB) <<< MANY OF YOU ARE IGNORING THIS !!!!!

4: Connect the provided USB cable to the X360USB and your PC

- The extra AUX power cable is only to be used if your USB ports do not output 500mA
- In this case, you use both cables to power the X360USB
- 99% of computers operate at 500mA so it will be very rare to use this cable.

Some of the driver files will now install automatically. Once finished, the remaining driver has to be installed manually.

5: Open device manager, Right-Click on X360USB PIO, and choose Update Driver Software...

6: Browse your computer for the driver files you extracted in step 2

7: Click Next

8: Ignore the Windows security warning, and choose to install the driver software anyway

9: Double check in Device Manager, to see that the driver installed correctly.

Have fun :)
All links not working someone plz help

briandominico

Jan 21, 2014
wont install on windows 10
windows found driver but encountered problem....

some have a windows 10 tutorial

and also link dont work

Darxidr

Noob Account
Dec 17, 2015
12/16/2015
I just bought an X360USB Pro 2 from ModchipCentral, unfortunately, it came with just the hardware. I've finally found Team Xecuter's Site (here), and am overwhelmed by the wonderful information and tutorials! I love it! I do keep getting "Database Errors" when trying to find the drivers, utility software and firmware upgrades, but I'm not sure how long it's been like that.
So for everyone who can't find the needed drivers and software, luckily I've been a member of Eurasia.nu for decades, for all my modding. Here's a link to their current utilities for the X360USB: (I hope the link is allowed as downloads from Team Xecuter's Forums are a NO-Go)

http://www.eurasia.nu/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=search&query=x360usb

Hope this helps everyone!

Darxidr

Noob Account
Dec 17, 2015
12/16/2015
Don't forget to follow the tutorial on the X360USB Pro 2 Switches FIRST, then download and load the X360USB PRO 2 Drivers, then download the new X360USB PRO Firmware v20.1, X360USB PRO Firmware Update Tool v0.14, and update the Firmware BEFORE using the newest JungleFlasher v0.1.96 (323), and of course Xbox Backup Creator v2.9.0.42 if you're going to be ripping your own games, so you don't screw up the retail ones (like my kids)!

Happy Modding! and Happy Holidays!

BTW, if you G00gle the names of the programs, how I have them in this post, you'll be on your way...

Last edited:

trm34669

Noob Account
Feb 18, 2016
For those of you having problems installing the driver in Windows 10 and have followed all the other instructions properly, you need to disable driver signature enforcement by going into advanced startup options, restart the pc and choose the advanced startup and then press 7 to disable driver enforcement at the selection screen. Then follow the normal instructions to install the drivers and everything will install correctly