X360USB Pro Firmware Updater No Device Found

3thereal

Noob Account
Jan 22, 2006
I'm trying to flash a 360-Slim that's laying around and so I'm assuming I should update the firmware on my old UBS Pro before doing so. The updater 0.14 doesn't seem to be working. I have the device in ON mode and have tried multiple USB ports but the app always shows No Device Found.

Also I get an error when opening it:

Don't know if this makes a difference, when in OFF mode it shows up fine in device manager with the drivers installed, but in ON mode it shows as an unidentified USB device:

Is there any other way to update the firmware?

3thereal

Noob Account
Jan 22, 2006
The reason it wont be detected is possibly due to not having the drivers installed correctly, as for the script error that is caused by the domain that loads (or not) at the side of jungle flasher
Thanks for replying, I was worried this would be totally dead haha. Weird, are there different drivers that need to be installed when it's in bootloader mode? Because I was able to install the drivers when it's 'off' and it shows up fine

But once I switch to 'on' I get an unidentified device, and installing those drivers doesn't work (it just says I have the best possible drivers already). I have driver signing disabled and I've tried uninstalling the device as well.