X360USB PRO Reseller Applications Now Being Accepted

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
Do you want to make a lot of money with this hot new product ? We are now taking applications from companies that wish to be listed as an official reseller for the X360 USB PRO. You must be an established retailer with good shipping and returns policies.

There are many countries that have not been filled yet - you could have exclusive rights to your entire country !

Click HERE to apply today !

[email protected]

Noob Account
Jan 29, 2011
I am interested in selling your products in Germany. How can I contact you if I am fresh to this business - not possible over your website and PMs also. So far I do not hv a website , but I hv very good knowledge in online marketing etc. and worked for many years in this section.

Last edited:

modmonster

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2009
Cheshire, UK
xboxmods.wordpress.com
I am interested in selling your products in Germany. How can I contact you if I am fresh to this business - not possible over your website and PMs also. So far I do not hv a website , but I hv very good knowledge in online marketing etc. and worked for many years in this section.
1st post. Where it says 'Click Here to apply today' :rolleyes:

[email protected]

Noob Account
Jan 29, 2011
@modmonster...I ALREADY SAW IT!! on the website it is mentioned that you need a online shop, own website...you hv to fill your website on the form...and i hv no website so far...but consctruct a new website is no problem for me...therefore i didnt go over this link and asking here!

modmonster

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2009
Cheshire, UK
xboxmods.wordpress.com
@modmonster...I ALREADY SAW IT!! on the website it is mentioned that you need a online shop, own website...you hv to fill your website on the form...and i hv no website so far...but consctruct a new website is no problem for me...therefore i didnt go over this link and asking here!
You must be an established retailer with good shipping and returns policies.
Thats says its all

Ubergeek

Xecuter Groupie
Feb 24, 2003
California, USA
It's amazing that Xecuter lays out the conditions yet still getting applications from guys who dont have an established webstore. It's like they completely ignore the application rules yet they think they can operate a business ? :rolleyes: