X360USB PRO X360USB PRO V1 Help!

livestreamerr

Noob Account
May 1, 2017
Hey guys! So I've been on the hunt for the X360USB PRO V1 updater tool and firmware. Ive spent a good amount of time looking for this..:facepalm:
So thats why i'm finally making a thread about this. if anyone has the program could you be so kind and upload the file with the firmware attached and hook me up with the link? PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!

gavin_darkglide

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2012
used to be all over the place, seems to be harder to find now, and I dont have a copy anymore, as it is useless, once the device is updated. I am sure someone will shoot you a valid link.

livestreamerr

Noob Account
May 1, 2017
Yes i have seen that post. but the download link they give you on that thread doesn't work.
its just weird that team xecuter has no download for it anymore.

Last edited:

playingmax

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
http://team-xecuter.com/forums/threads/62598-X360USB-PRO-Driver-Install-Guide? p=1056015&viewfull=1#post1056015

Pg5 Post96
Yes i have seen that post. but the download link they give you on that thread doesn't work. its just weird the team xecuter has no download for it anymroe..
Look at my original post
The link is on Pg 5 Post 96

playingmax

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs

livestreamerr

Noob Account
May 1, 2017
I'm trying to do this on windows 10 btw. do you think that may be my problem? also i'm mainly looking for the program to update it, like the x360usb pro tool. one more thing, if i have the V1 usb and put the V2 firmware on it, would it still work?

livestreamerr

Noob Account
May 1, 2017
I'm looking for: xecuter x360usb pro firmware update tool v0.14 download link (working)

If anyone can help with this please please do so!! spent alot of time looking for this..

Last edited:

SGCSam

Oct 3, 2015
I'd also really appreciate a link to the firmware tool - whenever I connect the X360USB Pro to my PC, the device apparently malfunctions and Windows doesn't recognise it. I've deleted the drivers via Device Manager but the error still occurs so I can only surmise that the firmware is the problem.

If it's not, then if someone could explain what else is going on that'd be great.

For reference, I just recently purchased it, unopened, so it would make logical sense that the firmware is stock and is causing problems. Hopefully, the firmware is indeed the issue so I can actually install the drivers (which I've heard are in the J-Runner common folder) and start flashing drives.

Oggy

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Mar 1, 2010
There was an issue with the driver that I recall, the hwid differed, but that may have been caused by me using the prototype hardware too

SGCSam

Oct 3, 2015
There was an issue with the driver that I recall, the hwid differed, but that may have been caused by me using the prototype hardware too
Oggy, I've heard that you've got to uninstall the device in Device Manager, but apparently there's some other files you have to delete as well?

Put simply, if I can find any solution I'd be grateful since I can't even access the device at all right now - several seconds after plugging it in, I get the "Device Malfunctioned" error from Windows. If you do have the firmware tool, I'd like to try that at least.

If I try that and it still doesn't work, do you think I could be looking at a dead device? Tried it on 2 PCs and different USB ports and OSs and I still get the same result of "Device Malfunctioned".

Oggy

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Mar 1, 2010
If you're quick, PM me a teamviewer login and Ill see what I can remember. It's been a long time & I don't use any of this hardware any more.

SGCSam

Oct 3, 2015
If you're quick, PM me a teamviewer login and Ill see what I can remember. It's been a long time & I don't use any of this hardware any more.
If we can't get it to work either, I may just have to invest in another X360USBPro - bit of a shame but I'm at a loss as to why this error is occurring.

SGCSam

Oct 3, 2015
SGCSam if you end up purchasing another x360usb pro can you post your results on this thread?
ILivestreamerr, I've been chatting to Oggy and he teamviewered in the other day - he was right. The driver HWID differed from the one Windows had. I can get it to identify now in bootloader mode but not normally. I've PMed Oggy and am waiting for him to get back in touch with me to see if we can fully solve the issue. tl;dr Windows assumes stuff about X360USB that it shouldn't, driver and Windows mismatches and the error starts. Still trying to fully solve the problem.

SGCSam

Oct 3, 2015
Livestreamerr, after a ton of digging, I managed to find the firmware, update tool and all the drivers.

If the mods have any objections with this repost then let me know.

Anyway, updating the firmware solved all my issues. Here's the link to everything you should need, hope you get yours up and running too!
https://mega.nz/#F!tLhXkAQA!tGlO0bAEAG8sAz0C4UgvVw