x360usb Pro v2 Drivers Not Installing (Have Tried Everything)

isosickle

May 31, 2012
My usb pro v2 has worked great for weeks! I have flashed about 10 drives, until today I was going to flash a lite-on and jf wouldn't detect the drive. After screwing with it for a while, jf wouldn't even detect usb pro v2. I tried uninstalling the drivers and re-installing, but my x360usb pro v2 is always detected as "USB Input Device". I have both of the switches on the x360usb pro v2 switched to the right, like I was told. I have even tried manually deleting the .sys files in system32, but still no luck. I also tried it on a different computer, no luck. I'm getting ready to throw this thing out the window. I've been at it for about 5 hours, and I finally decided to post this. Some pictures are below. I'm begging, please help.

Bramael

Noob Account
Oct 12, 2011
Surrey, bc, Canada
Had similar problem, uninstall all x360 usb pro2 drivers. Then uninstall all usb drivers. reinstall all usb drivers, then x360 usb pro 2 drivers.

This worked for me, hope it helps.

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jul 7, 2010
At Home
Check that the bootloader (update) switch is OFF and also AUX power should be OFF unless you know for sure you need it ON.

wally233

Noob Account
Aug 16, 2010
had the same problem i buy a usbpro 2 a month ago so i sent it back i got the new one and i still have the same problem i dont know why i cant install the usb pro v2 part only ck3 is installed

keyro90

Noob Account
Aug 11, 2012
I had the same problem and I resolve doing this:

switch ON the update MODE near RESET.

Updating x360usb pro 2 firmware with firmware tool and installing firmware 0.18.

Holding RESET button and released it.

:smile:

Reactions: bigjohn0513

wally233

Noob Account
Aug 16, 2010
keyro90 thanks bro that fixed my problem just updated the firmware to 0.18. solved my problem thanks again