X360USB PRO V2 Drivers

Ubergeek

Xecuter Groupie
Feb 24, 2003
California, USA
Latest Windows Drivers & Firmware Updates x86 & x64 - Click Here To Download

First make sure UPDATE SWITCH is set to OFF (When set to ON it is in Bootloader Mode and will install a generic windows driver (HID Device) - it will not detect the X360USB PRO part of the hardware (only the CK3i part)

If you have previously installed a CK3i and an X360USB PRO then the V2 should work for you without having to do anything further - hook it up and find out. The CK3i drivers are only required if you wish to use the automated power/eject/half tray functions in JungleFlasher. The manual method can be used without the CK3i drivers.

Info
A 12v Molex Power Supply is required if you wish to use the full functionality of the X360USB PRO V2. If you don't have one of these then you can use a 5v USB to MOLEX cable but eject will not work (which is fine for some drives as eject isn't needed when flashing).
Warning
Remember that the AUX Power Switch is to be set to OFF at all times. This switch is only ever used when troubleshooting power problems. Setting it to ON when not required will cause problems with driver installs and functionality.

If you have any problems installing the X360USB PRO 2 drivers, this is how to fix.

The X360USB PRO 2 has two sets of drivers, one for the CK3i Drive power controller and the other for the X360USB PRO USB Data Controller

Look at the attached images to see what correctly installed drivers look like in device manager

If you have a problem with one of the drivers (usually a yellow exclamation mark next to the device name) simply right click and uninstall it then manually delete the files attributed to the device that you uninstalled. These files are shown in the attached images. This sometimes happens if you had older versions of CK3 or X360USB previously installed

If you need help on how to use the X360USB PRO V2 with Jungle Flasher simply follow the same guides as the original X360USB PRO.

Note: This topic is not for technical support. feel free to say that you have everything working - but if you have a problem create your own thread in the X360USB PRO V2 support forum. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Disk0

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2011
Exeter UK
Great stuff thanks uber :)

Ubergeek

Xecuter Groupie
Feb 24, 2003
California, USA
only my CK3i driver installs. the usbpro2 installs automatically as a human interface device and won't let me update it or install as anything different grrrr
That's because you have the bootloader switch on (the switch labelled 'update')

Unplug USB, switch it to the left (towards the Update text - away from the USB) then connect USB.

Reactions: filrock
Aug 25, 2010
Cornwall England
That's because you have the bootloader switch on (the switch labelled 'update')

Unplug USB, switch it to the left (towards the Update text - away from the USB) then connect USB.
fantastic, job done.
thanks for the quick response

Reactions: Ubergeek

buzzkill616

Noob Account
Nov 5, 2011
So I just got my USBPro V2. I am installing on windows 7 64bit. I dont see an update switch. my device has a switch on the side with the USB that has three settings toward the power seems to be off, middle allows me to install the ck3i drivers but the usb registers as a Human interface device and a disk drive. If I only see the USB Human interface. I cannot get te drivers to install.

There is a switch on top near auto and manual LEDs that says power. what does that do? Any advice would be appreciated. I have been doing this the old fashin Manual way for a couple years but thought this would make life easier. Thanks in advance for anyh help or advice.

Ubergeek

Xecuter Groupie
Feb 24, 2003
California, USA

Note: This topic is not for technical support. feel free to say that you have everything working - but if you have a problem create your own thread in the X360USB PRO V2 support forum. Thank you.
So I just got my USBPro V2. I am installing on windows 7 64bit. I dont see an update switch. my device has a switch on the side with the USB that has three settings toward the power seems to be off, middle allows me to install the ck3i drivers but the usb registers as a Human interface device and a disk drive. If I only see the USB Human interface. I cannot get te drivers to install.

There is a switch on top near auto and manual LEDs that says power. what does that do? Any advice would be appreciated. I have been doing this the old fashin Manual way for a couple years but thought this would make life easier. Thanks in advance for anyh help or advice.
It helps if you actually read before posting.

I will also point you to the very hidden and stealth guide that is a sticky just under the thread you were told not to post in asking for tech support - entitled.....

X360USB PRO V2 Switches Guide

BigBullyGuy

Noob Account
Apr 14, 2012
The thread with the switches explained doesnt show a 3-way power switch. The guide shows only off and on. My X360USB Pro V2 has 3 settings like he said.

synxx

VIP Member
Got mine yesterday and tried it today and what a great product! A spare slim drive has now become my main ripping drive to replace the Ben Q i was using and i will say it seems alot faster at ripping the games.
Didn't need the V2 drivers, everything worked fine using the V1 and ck3i drivers i already had installed.

using windows 7 ultimate 32 bit if its any help.

nice work team xecuter! :biggrin:

OMG ITZ SCOOT

Aug 7, 2012
Uber can you please see my ck3 help thread to possibly help me or pm me and i can talk to you through there no one has helped me.Well some have tried or started to but havent gotten any where with it yet

xXBlaZeXx

BANNED
Aug 16, 2012
Newcastle

got mine today plugged it in installed drivers as per this thread works fine.what a great bit of kit thank you tx

Last edited:

jimmythedog

Noob Account
Sep 15, 2012
preston
Link To Image

got mine today plugged it in installed drivers as per this thread works fine.what a great bit of kit thank you tx
notice you have a black plug on your pic is that to power the drive if so what is it just got mine and jf dosnt reconize my drive dose it need to be powered by an external supply i have the molex conector

xXBlaZeXx

BANNED
Aug 16, 2012
Newcastle
notice you have a black plug on your pic is that to power the drive if so what is it just got mine and jf dosnt reconize my drive dose it need to be powered by an external supply i have the molex conector
Thats the 12v Molex power supply - didn't you read any of the instructions ?