X360USB PRO V2 Drivers

gavster

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2002
Northampton, UK
Finally got round to updating my gear to the USB Pro 2, Need the drivers and the download link is not working in first thread for me? Anyone got an alternate? Google is getting me no where.

Cheers

Gav

Update. Nevermind, I should have just clicked on the DOWNLOADS link at the top of this page

Last edited:

zachxp

Noob Account
Mar 21, 2005
Update. Nevermind, I should have just clicked on the DOWNLOADS link at the top of this page
Any chance you could post these or share where you found them? My Google search is turning up dry for additional mirrors.

davidpl07

Noob Account
Dec 19, 2012
i have tried to use the driver and its shows up as LibUSB-Win32 Devices i need help , it also show the driver is corrupted and need to be updated on website. i've downloaded it 5 time and same thing each time. help me
IF I CAN'T FIX IT I WANT A REFUND

Arjsmithy

Noob Account
Jun 3, 2010
GUY I NEED HELP I have a 64bit system and I can not get the x360usb pro v2 to install for nothing.. I have tried everything even separating the libusb files into a separted fold and nothing still.

Windows found drive software for your device but encountered a error while attempting to install.

X360USB PRO V2 64

The system can not file the specific file.
:mad2:

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jul 7, 2010
At Home
Would someone be nice enough to post the USB PRO V2 drivers? I keep getting an error when trying to select the link from the OP.
Get them from here mate.

The downloads section can be accessed by clicking "Downloads" at the top of this page :).

orlan2978

Noob Account
Dec 26, 2010
Sorry if I'm a pain and thank you in advance but, the link for the drivers is not available. There's no way to register to the site thus not being able to get files needed. Could you please post the direct files of the drivers please. Again I'm sorry if I'm a pain. Thank you for your patience. X360 USB pro v2 drivers needed.

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jul 7, 2010
At Home
Sorry if I'm a pain and thank you in advance but, the link for the drivers is not available. There's no way to register to the site thus not being able to get files needed. Could you please post the direct files of the drivers please. Again I'm sorry if I'm a pain. Thank you for your patience. X360 USB pro v2 drivers needed.
Read my reply to Dark_Riku.

The new downloads section can be accessed by clicking the link at the top of the forum.

Last edited:

croppie

Noob Account
Nov 29, 2009
Indiana,USA
What a fantastic product!! Used a couple of threads on this site and got it working with no problems. Love it love it!! How did I ever go without this thing!?! Lol. Thanks Ubergeek. U have helped me thru some pickles on my modding adventures. U and this site are of legend! Thanks again!!

Reactions: Ubergeek

robevans

Noob Account
Dec 29, 2005
Where can I obtain the latest info for this product? Software, drivers, fw etc. Also where are the current manuals for this product? Team Xecutor site for this is broke http://www.x360usb.com/. (No its not) Links for most of it refer to site that isn't there or down (No they arent) . If its current somewhere in these forums please link. I am trying to setup on win 8 pro x64. thanks

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jul 7, 2010
At Home
Where can I obtain the latest info for this product? Software, drivers, fw etc. Also where are the current manuals for this product? Team Xecutor site for this is broke http://www.x360usb.com/. Links for most of it refer to site that isn't there or down. If its current somewhere in these forums please link. I am trying to setup on win 8 pro x64. thanks
Read the OP - the drivers you need can be found by clicking the link.

robevans

Noob Account
Dec 29, 2005
ok thanks for the info, but still unable to load drivers error installing.jpgalso confused on hooking up product power. Is the sata pwr to molex then molex to usb sufficient for drive pwr? is there a users guide?

robevans

Noob Account
Dec 29, 2005
never mind on the drivers...disabled the driver signing in windows 8 and i'm good now, but about powering the dvd drive. Is the items in the kit sufficient? Is there a guide for setup and install?

Last edited:

Ubergeek

Xecuter Groupie
Feb 24, 2003
California, USA

raghavsood999

Dec 17, 2013
My one does not work. I cannot even get to the drivers download page. The links are dead so i cannot download.
please link another file download to only drivers for v2 of the x360usbpro v2. NOT v1. im using v2. I want to be able to rip games and dump key so i can use my " x k e y V2 "

j3DiMaStR

Jul 13, 2014
california USA
My one does not work. I cannot even get to the drivers download page. The links are dead so i cannot download.
please link another file download to only drivers for v2 of the x360usbpro v2. NOT v1. im using v2. I want to be able to rip games and dump key so i can use my " x k e y V2 "
has anyone got this to work with windows 8... everytime I try and update the drivers, half way through, windows says that the hash has been corrupted or tampered with, it says the same thing when I try to install both drivers... it was working fine with my windows 7, but that computer is broken now, and I have no need to revert back to windows 7, since I primary just use the net for work... so if there is a way to get this to work on windows 8 or someone has gotten to work on windows 8, please a little help. :)

I turned off disk enforcement, it allowed me to install the drivers but everytime I try and open hdd hacker tool, it says it has stopped working, and won't open

Last edited:

DavidReid89

Noob Account
Jul 14, 2015
sorry im bit new to to this, do these drivers have the program too? how do I run the program to operate my USB Pro 2?