X360USB PRO V2 Drivers

kaya80

Dec 19, 2013
I just disabled driver signature, i did everything explained on previous posts, but i had 2 problems...one is that when i attach the board, the system stuck, i had to reboot, maybe my sata chipset isn't good for this..the other is that i can't select USB only, even after installing libusb and correct drivers, in device manager i see ck3i under lpt and com, and in JF i can see c3ki if i change my com port, but i can't do anything...any help? i had to replace my old pc and then i had this problems...i'm on Windows 10 x86

dragonman73

Noob Account
Sep 9, 2016
file not found ??

Anyone have a link to the drivers? I just got my USB pro in today and need to get past that step. Every page I find turns up dead links...is there not any support for these anymore?

I'm still looking but in the meantime hopefully someone can help

Thanks in advance

jt2381

Noob Account
Mar 25, 2017
I need the driver for the X360 USB controller. The only one i have in my folder is for ck3i and its not functioning properly.

troubletall

Dec 5, 2018
Worcester, UK
I know this is an old post but I can't find this driver anywhere, just drove 2 hours to buy one of these devices & can't link it to my pc? Please help me!

*Please ignore my noooooob ignorance just seen a live link halfway down this post :rolleyes2:

Last edited: